Welcome to Desi Indian Food channel... I love cooking. I will upload new recipes videos. Desi Indian Food makes veg and non veg recipes that are very interesting and easy to cook. I will prepare the recipe with less ingredients which is easily available at home.
Puffed rice laddus look very tasty to eat. This ladoo is made of jaggery and puffed rice. Jaggery has many benefits for our body and mind.
Different names also know as Murmura Laddu. Like lye ladoo, murmura ladoo, jaggery and puffed rice ladoo, puff rice ladoo, and murmura ladoo.
People make puffed rice in winter when the festival of Makar Sankranti is about to come. Murmura Ladoo is a sweet made during the celebration of Makar Sankranti.
You can make puffed rice and puffed rice from puffed rice. In Makar Sankranti, you can make many laddoos, like sesame jaggery laddoos, puffed rice laddoos, peanut jaggery laddoos, and rice flour laddoos.
By the way, you can make many types of snacks. Like Til Gud Chikki, Til Gud Ladoo, Sweet Patties, Til Nariyal Barfi, Chamcham Gajak and Peanut Chikki. A special kind of Khichdi is prepared on the day of Makar Sankranti. Like urad dal khichdi.
On the day of Makar Sankranti, Khichdi is made in everyone’s homes, which is considered very auspicious. Very few ingredients are needed to make puffed rice and sesame seeds.
To make puffed rice, you need puffed rice, jaggery and ghee. With only these three things, you can make puffed rice.
Small children like puffed rice.
Murmura laddu | puffed rice ladoo
Ingridents murmura laddu:-
Puffed rice – 80 grams
Jaggery – 260 grams
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Method of making Murmura Laddus: –
•To make puffed rice, first roast the puffed rice so that all the moisture evaporates and it becomes crispy.
• When it becomes crispy, take it out on a plate.
• Then put 1 tbsp ghee in the pan. As soon as the ghee melts, add jaggery to it and mix it well and cook the jaggery continuously on a slow medium flame.
Melt the jaggery well. Check when the jaggery melts well.
• Take water in 1 bowl and put 1 to 2 drops in it, and a ball should be formed.
• When the ball is formed, turn off the flame of the gas and mix it well by adding puffed rice.
• Apply water to your hands and make laddoos.
• You can make laddoos of small or big sizes according to your choice.
• When the laddoos are made, store them in an air-tight container.
• Keep stirring the jaggery continuously. A ball of jaggery should be formed. That much you have to cook.
• After making laddoos, keep them open for 2 to 3 hours. So that it sets well.
• Take the proper proportion of jaggery and puffed rice.
Murmura laddu | puffed rice ladoo
What is puff rice made of?
Puffed rice is formed by the reaction of starch and moisture inside the grain shell when heated.
Are puffed rice laddus good for health?
It can protect your body from external bacteria and germs by containing antioxidants, minerals and nutrients.
Is puffed rice good for weight loss?
Few people know that this carb-rich food can help reduce that extra weight.
What is puffed rice made of?
Puffed rice is made from rice by heating or tossing rice grains.
It may have properties that can lower blood pressure.
It can prevent cancer. It can be effective for dysentery. May have antioxidant activity. It may have properties to cure heart disease.
Kormolas recipe is a traditional Goan recipe. Kormolas are made during Christmas and New Year. Kormolas form an integral part of Kuswar, distributed to friends and family during Christmas.
Kormolas is also known as Shankar para. Very few ingredients are needed to make it. To make this, you need all-purpose flour, sweet soda, sugar, desi ghee, milk, and oil.
If you make Kormolas once, you will feel like making and eating them again and again. The taste of Kormolas is precisely like the taste of Shankar Pare. Only its design is different. You can make many sweets for Christmas, such as rich cake, marzipan, Christmas fudge, and rose cookies.
Everyone likes Kormolas very much. It would be best if you tried this at Christmas. It is also effortless to make, and it gets ready quickly.
Refined Flour (Maida) – 1 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Sugar (sugar) – 1/4 cup
Desi Ghee – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
Milk (दूध) – 1/4 cup
Oil (for frying)
Method of making kormolas recipe,Goan christmas sweet :-
• To make kormolas, take a big utensil, add 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 baking powder, and 1 tbsp ghee, and mix it well.
• Then add little by little warm milk and flour in it.
• You must prepare by applying flour the same way as you make paratha. • After applying the dough, cover it and keep it for 20 minutes. So that it sets well.
• After 20 minutes, mash it once the dough is set.
• After kneading, divide it into three parts.
•Take one portion and roll it like roti. You have to move it thinner than the roti.
• Then cut it with a cooking cutter and remove the extra flour.
•Take a circle and roll it thin with the help of a rolling pin. • Then, fold the sheet into a half moon, bring the edges of the bottom line together, and stick them.
• Now, give a pointed shape by folding the top and bottom joints.
• Similarly, make all the kormolas.
• Then, put oil in the pan. As soon as the oil becomes hot, add kormolas and make it golden brown from both sides on low, medium flame.
• As soon as it turns golden brown, take it out on a plate.
• Kormolas is ready.
• Cool the kormolas completely. Once the kormolas cool down completely, store them in an air-tight container.
•When you are making dough for kormolas, measure all the ingredients.
• You have to make the dough soft to make Kormolas.
• When you are giving shape, stick it nicely from both sides.
• frying time should be slightly hotter than medium, and you must only fry it on slow medium flame.
Moong Dal Kachori recipe is a spicy Indian snack from the North Indian states. Kachori is a famous dish in India. If you are bored of eating the same type of Kachori, you must try Moong Dal Kachori at home. Everyone will like it very much. Kachori can be made in many ways, like Moong Dal Kachori, Potato Kachori, Peas Kachori, Onion Kachori, and dal vada . The ingredients used to make Moong Dal Kachori are available in everyone’s homes.
Moong Dal Kachori is fried on slow medium flame. Moong Dal Kachori remains very crispy on the outside and firm on the inside. Moong dal kachori is made from fine Flour. The filling is made by adding moong dal, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black salt, salt, asafoetida, cumin powder, dried mango powder, garam masala, kasoori methi and gram flour.
Everyone likes to eat Kachori. You can also eat moong dal kachori by making chaat. Curd, green chutney, tamarind chutney, and sev make chaat. This also looks very tasty to eat. You can eat moong dal kachori anytime. If you want, you can eat it with tea in the morning. You can store the filling of Kachori in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days; it does not spoil at all. When you feel like eating Moong Dal Kachori, remove the filling from the fridge and make Kachori. Or even if a guest comes to your house, you can serve this Moong Dal Kachori.
Ingredients for Moong Dal Kachori recipe: –
Refined Flour (maida) – 2 cups
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Carom Seeds (Ajwain) – 1/2 tsp
Ghee (ghee) – 1/4 cup
Ingredients for stuffing of Moong Dal Kachori: –
Moong Dal – 1/2 cup
Oil – 3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds (Jeera) – 1/2 tsp
Fennel Seeds (fennel seeds) – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Asafoetida (Asafetida) – 1 pinch
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Gram Flour (Besan) – 1/4 cup
Green Chilli (chopped) – 1 teaspoon
Ginger (grated) – 1 teaspoon
Red Chilli Powder – 1.5 tsp
Dry Mango Powder (Amchur) – 1/2 tsp
Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasoori Methi) – 1 teaspoon
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda (sweet soda) – 1/8 tsp
Dough Method for Moong Dal Kachori recipe:-
• To apply Flour, first of all, take a big utensil.
• Then add 2 cups all-purpose Flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp ajwain and crush them with hands.
• Then put 1/4 cup ghee in it and mash it well; the binding should be ready.
• Then add little water to it and knead the dough.
•Soft dough has to be applied for moong dal kachori.
• Then you keep it for 15 minutes to rest.
• So that it sets well.
Method of making stuffing for Moong Dal Kachori:-
•To make the filling, first, soak 1/2 cup moong dal for 2 hours.
• After 2 hours, when the dal becomes full, put it in a grinder jar and grind it coarsely.
• Then put 3 tbsp oil in the pan.
• As soon as the oil becomes hot, add 1/2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coarsely ground fennel, 1 tsp coriander powder, one pinch asafoetida, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/4 cup gram flour and mix well. Mix it with
• Then fry lightly on low, medium flame while stirring continuously.
After lightly roasting, add 1 tsp chopped green chillies and 1 tsp grated ginger and fry it on low, medium flame.
• As soon as the gram flour is roasted, add coarsely ground moong dal and mix it well.
Then add 1.5 tsp red chilly powder, 1/2 tsp mango powder, 1 tsp crushed fenugreek leaves, 1/4 tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp baking soda. Add it, mix it well, and roast it on low, medium flame while stirring continuously.
• You have to roast it till its moisture is gone.
• When all its moisture is gone, you take it out on a plate and cool it well.
After it cools down, make small balls out of it.
Method for making Moong Dal Kachori recipe: –
• To make Moong Dal Kachori, first mash the Flour well.
• After kneading, break the lumps of Flour.
• Then, pick up a lohiya and shape it into a bowl with the help of both fingers.
• Then put the stuffing ball in it, cool it well, and take out the extra Flour.
• Then press it lightly with the help of your palm.
• Prepare all the Kachoris in the same way.
• Then, put oil in the pan. Do not overheat the oil.
• You have to heat it a little bit.
• When the oil becomes slightly hot, put Kachori and fry it on slow medium flame.
• When the Kachori turns golden brown from one side, you turn it to the other.
• You have to make it golden brown from both sides.
• When it turns golden brown, take it out on a plate, fry the other side, turn off the gas, and cool the oil.
• When the oil cools down, turn on the gas and heat the oil lightly.
• When the oil becomes slightly hot, put the Kachori in it and make it golden brown on low, medium flame while stirring continuously from both sides.
Dal Vada is also known as Masala Dal Vada, Chana Dal Vada, Parippu Vada, Paruppu Vada. Daal Vada is also known as Parippu Vada in Malayalam and Paruppu Vada in Tamil.
Dal Vada is a popular South Indian tea time snack recipe. Dal vada is made from chana dal. Dal Vada is a street food recipe. You can make Dal Vada for breakfast. Everyone likes this recipe very much.
In the morning you can prepare various types of breakfast like medu vada, dal vada, vada pav and sabudana vada. Both Dal Vada and Medu Vada are also made from refined flour. Both these recipes are famous recipes of South Indian. But nowadays everyone likes this recipe very much. Everyone makes it for breakfast.
Nowadays it has become street food. When you are bored of eating pakoras, then you can make Dal Vada at home, everyone will like it very much. Very few ingredients are required to make Dal Vada and it is very easy to make. Traditionally Dal Vada is served with green chutney and sambar chutney.
Dal vadas are very spicy and crunchy. Dal vada with chutney looks very tasty to eat. If you make and eat Dal Vada once, then you will feel like eating it again and again because it looks very tasty to eat.
Chana Dal – 1 cup
Dry red chili – 2
Cinnamon – 1 inch
Ginger – 1 inch
Green chili – 2
Garlic – 6 to 7 cloves
Cumin – 1 tbsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tbsp
Curry leaves – 10 to 12
Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped onion – 1
finely chopped coriander
salt to taste
Rice flour – 1 tbsp
Oil-(oil for frying)
Ingredients for dal vada Chutney:-
Oil – 1 tbsp
Thick chopped tomatoes – 2
Dry red chili – 2
salt to taste
Chana dal – 2 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
Ingredients for Chutney Tadka:-
oil – small spoon
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – 2 pinches
Curry leaves – 5 to 7
Method of making Dal Vada recipe:-
• To make Dal Vada, first of all soak 1 cup of Dal Vada overnight.
Then take a grinder jar and add 2 dry red chilies, 1 inch cinnamon, 1 inch piece of ginger, 2 green chilies, 6 to 7 cloves of garlic, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp fennel, 10 to 12 curry leaves Add 1/4 tsp asafoetida and grind it coarsely.
After grinding chana dal, add 1 finely chopped onion, 2 tbsp soaked chana dal, finely chopped fresh green coriander, salt as per taste, 1 tbsp rice flour, 1 tsp hot oil and mix lightly. do it
• Then apply oil in your hands and make small balls by taking a small portion and press it lightly and give the shape of Tikki.
• Put oil in the pan. As soon as the oil becomes hot, put dal vada in it and turn the gas flame on slow medium.
• On slow medium flame, you have to make it golden brown from both the sides.
• As soon as it turns golden brown, take it out in a plate.
Recipe of chutney to be eaten with Dal Vada: –
• To make chutney, first you put 1 tbsp oil in the pan.
• As soon as the oil becomes hot, put 1 onion roughly cut into it and while stirring continuously, brown it lightly on slow medium flame.
• When it turns slightly brown, then put 4 dry red chilies in it and make it golden brown with onions.
• When onion and red chillies turn golden brown, then add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and salt as per taste, add 2 tbsp chana dal and mix well till tomatoes become soft.
• As soon as the tomato becomes soft, then add lemon juice to it and mix it well.
• Turn off the gas and take it out in a plate and let it cool.
• When it cools down, grind it in a mixie.
Method of tempering Dal Vada: –
• Take a tadkawala pan to temper the Dal Vada.
• Then 1 tsp oil in the pan.
• As soon as the oil becomes hot, put 1/2 tsp mustard seeds in it.
• As soon as the mustard seeds crackle, add 5 to 6 curry leaves and pulse on top of the chutney.
• Chutney is ready.
• Enjoy this chutney with Dal Vada.
• You can make it for breakfast in the morning. Everyone likes this recipe very much.
• You must try this recipe once at home.
• Grind the Dal Vada to pain and you are saving a little Chana Dal. With this, Dal Vada will be prepared very crispy.
• At the time of frying Dal Vada, keep the gas flame on slow medium.
• This dal vada will be fried very quickly.
What is Dal Vada made of?
Dal vada is made from chana dal.
What type of food is Vada?
Vada is a category of savory fried snacks which are basically found in South India.
Why is Vada not crispy?
By frying the vadas in very hot oil, the vadas will turn brown from outside but will not cook from inside. Also fry them on medium heat till crisp, golden and cooked.
Is Dal Vada good for health?
No Dal Vada is not healthy as it is a deep fried food.
Soya Chaap is a vegetarian Indian dish made from soybeans. Soybean is first soaked in water, then it is ground into a paste.
This paste is shaped into an arc and is used to make a variety of dishes. With Soya Chaap, you can make Malai Soya Chaap Recipe, Soya Chaap Recipe, Tandoori Soya Chaap, Soya Chaap Masala, Soya Chaap Pakoda, Dry Soya Chaap Recipe, Soya Chaap Tikka Masala Recipe.
It is a popular street food in India and can be found at many roadside stalls. Soya Chaap is served with naan, roti, rice, puri. Soya Malai Chaap is a soybean dish cooked in thick cream. Malai Soya Chaap can be dry or with little gravy.
Malai Chaap contains high amounts of protein, fiber, minerals, and vitamins. The percentage of protein in soya chap is more than that of milk and eggs. Malai Soya Chaap is one such recipe which is liked by everyone, whether young or old. If there is a party or get together at your home, then you must try Malai Soya Chaap at home, everyone will like it very much.
Malai Soya Chaap looks very tasty to eat. If you make and eat Malai Soya Chaap once, you will feel like making it again and again. You can make Malai Soya Chaap at home better than the restaurant.
Soya Chaap – 200 grams
Salt – (as per taste)
Black pepper – 1/4 tsp (crushed)
Oil – 3 tsp
Cumin – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Ginger chili paste – 1 tsp
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch
Cloves – 2
Black pepper – 10 to 12
Big cardamom – 1
Bay leaf – 1
Curd – 1/2 cup
Cashew – 12 to 15
Cream – 2 tsp
Method for frying Malai Soya Chaap Recipe:-
•To make Malai Soya Chaap, first cut the Soya Chaap into pieces and remove the stick.
• Then put 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper in the soy sauce, mix and keep it for 5 minutes.
• Then you grind 1 big cardamom, 2 cloves, 1/2 inch cinnamon and 10 to 12 black pepper.
•Then put 3 tsp oil in the pan and heat it. As soon as the oil becomes hot, then make the soya chaap golden brown from both the sides.
• When soya chaap turns golden brown, take it out in a plate.
Method to make Cream Soya Chaap:-
• Then in the same pan add 1/4 tsp cumin, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 inch cinnamon, and add the crushed spices, add 1 tsp ginger chili paste and fry lightly.
• Then add 1 tsp coriander powder to it.
• Then make a paste by grinding 1/2 cup curd and 12 to 15 cashews.
• Then turn off the gas flame and add curd and cashew paste and mix it well.
• Then turn on the gas flame.
• Then roast it well so that it starts boiling.
• Then put 2 spoons of cream in it and mix it well.
• When it starts leaving ghee, add 1/2 cup water and mix it well and let it boil.
• Boiling has started, then add salt as per taste, 1 teaspoon coriander leaves and mix well.
• Then put the impression in it and cook it on low medium flame for 5 minutes.
• After 5 minutes, you check when the chap becomes soft, then you take it out in a plate and put coriander leaves on top.
• Malai Soya Chaap is ready.
• You can serve it with roti, paratha, naan and rice.
• When you fry soya chaap, then you fry it on slow medium flame only so that it gets fried inside.
• When you are adding curd and cashew paste, turn off the gas and add it. Because there is a fear of bursting.
Samosa recipe is a crispy fried snack, and its outer shell is made from refined flour, and mashed potatoes have a rich filling. All children like samosa, from minor to big. It is one of the famous street food in India. To make the samosa filling, you need a potato, green coriander, green chili, ginger and garlic paste, curry leaves, garam masala, mango powder, salt, and oil.
To make the outer cover of the samosa, you need flour, carom seeds, salt, and oil. Very few ingredients are required to complete the samosa, easily available in every home. Few components are necessary for the method of making Bhakarwadi. You can eat it for breakfast. You can do this during Diwali. You can make any type of samosa like Aloo Samosa, Vegetable Samosa, Punjabi Samosa, Beef Samosa, Vegetable Samosa, Pinwheel Samosa, Potato Pan Samosa, Tandoori Chicken Samosa, Moong Dal Samosa, Patti Samosa, Onion Samosa, Rajasthani Samosa Huh.
You can fry or bake samosas; if you do not eat much oily, you can also bake. Samosas appear everywhere in the form of street food, party snacks, and cafes. Serve samosas hot with tea.
Green chili, ginger, and garlic paste
Method for filling samosa recipe:-
Samosa Filling Method | To make samosa filling, you must boil potatoes. Then add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let it crisp; when it becomes crunchy, add curry leaves and green chili, ginger, and garlic paste and fry for 1 second.
Then add mashed potatoes, mix well and then add 1 tsp garam masala, 1 tsp amchur powder, salt, mix and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, add green coriander, mix well and cook for three more minutes.
Samosa filling is ready.
How to make Samosa recipe at home:-
Samosa Banane ki recipe, To make the samosa recipe, add one bowl of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp carom seeds, salt, and oil, mix well and knead the dough by adding little water.
You must keep it for 10 minutes; after 10 minutes, you must grind it well. You have to divide it into five parts. Please pick up the dough and roll it like a roti. And you have to halve it. Then you must fill the stuffing and press it nicely from both sides.
Put the pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil. When it is hot enough, add refined flour to it and check whether the oil is hot or not.
When the dough is filled, it means the oil is hot enough. Now you have to keep the gas flame on medium-low flame, fry all the samosas, and take them out.
You have to make it golden on both sides. When it turns brown from both sides, you turn off the gas and take it out on a plate.
Samosa is ready; serve hot with green chutney or tamarind chutney.
Oil is added while kneading the samosa dough; ghee can also be used.
Make the easy samosa recipe dough a little crispy from the puri dough.
When you are making the outer shell of the samosa, then fill the filling in it and beat it well with water. Otherwise, it will open in the oil while frying.
While frying, keep the gas flame on medium-low flame.
The flame of the gas does not need to be very high. Otherwise, it will brown quickly and remain raw.
French fries recipe is one of the most famous side dishes originating in Germany. French fries are also called finger chips, finger fries, potato finger chips, allo french fries, franch fry and aalu finger chips.
French fries are made from potatoes. Potatoes are cut into finger size. You can make many snacks with potatoes, such as potato parathas, bread pakoras, vada pav, potato puff patties, burger,and samosas.
By reading french fries Banane ki vidhi, you will know that french fries kaise banaya jata hai | French fries are liked by everyone from small to big. It is very spicy and spicy to eat.
It sells costly at McDonald’s. You can make it very quickly at home. Very little ingridents is required to make it.
It would help if you had potatoes, salt, oil, and chaat masala to make this. You can eat it with schezwan chutney, mayonnaise, and tomato ketchup.
French fries recipe ingridents list:-
How to make french fries recipe at home:-
• To make mccain French fries recipe, wash and peel large-sized potatoes and put them in water. Otherwise, the potatoes will turn black quickly.
• Cut the potatoes with a french fries cutter.
• If you don’t have a french fries cutter, cut it with a knife. You have to cut it a little thick in the finger size.
• After cutting, keep it soaked in water.
•Then, put three glasses of water in the pot and bring it to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, add potatoes to it and cook it for 5 minutes to become slightly soft.
• As soon as it becomes slightly soft, take it out in a sieve.
• After removing it in a sieve, wipe it with a cotton cloth and keep it in the freezer for 1 hour to cool down.
• When it cools down, then fry it.
• For frying, put oil in a pan and heat it. Now add, little by little french fries and fry them. You want to do a little golden brown.
•When it turns light golden brown, put it on a plate Slice the potatoes 1/2 inch thick. ,
Soak them cold in water for at least an hour or overnight. ,
Rinse them twice with cold water and pat them completely dry.
Heat oil to 300 degrees. ,
Increase heat to 400 degrees. ,
Place them on paper towels and sprinkle them immediately with salt.
Take it out and keep it under the fan to cool down for 20 minutes.
• When it cools down well, then fry it in hot oil until it turns golden brown.
• When it becomes golden brown, take it out on one plate.
• After taking it out on a plate, sprinkle chaat masala and mix it well.
• If you want, serve it with schezwan chutney or mayonnaise.
•French fries have to be fried in the first half.
• Second time you fry, you have to make it golden brown on high flame.
• You can half fry the french fries and store them in the fridge.
• Whenever you feel like eating french fries, you cool them a little and then fry them in hot oil until it becomes crispy.
How do you make Simple French Fries recipe?
Cut the french fries into 1/2 inch thick. Then keep it in the fridge for 1 hour. As soon as it cools down, then fry it lightly. When it is lightly fried, take it out on a plate and let it cool completely. When it cools down, fry it until it turns golden brown.
How do you make good kfc French fries recipe?
You have to fry french fries two times. First, you have to keep the temperature low so that the potatoes become soft, and second, fry the french fries on high flame so that it becomes crispy well.
Why do we soak potatoes in water before cooking?
Soaking potatoes in water helps to remove excess starch.
French fries price in mcDonald’s?
Regular- 63 , Medium-93 , large-108
Which Potatoes Are Best for French Fries?
Potato, which is high in starch and low in moisture. So this potato is best for french fries.
Everyone likes to eat burger recipe. There are many types of veggie burgers. Like veg cheese burger, veggie burger recipe, a vegetarian burger with mixed vegetables, aloo Tikki burger, Tawa veg burger, burger patty.
Very little ingridients is required to make it available in everyone’s homes. You can make a burger at home very quickly. This is an easy burger recipe. It is pretty easy to make.
To make it, you need Burger Bun, Boiled Potato, Boiled Carrot, Boiled Green Peas, Paneer, Ginger Garlic Paste, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Green Chilli, Onion, Green Coriander, Bread Crumbs, Maida, Maize Flour, Black Pepper Powder, Salt, Cheese Slice, Lettuce Leaves, Onion, Tomato, Chaat Masala, Butter, Mayonnaise, Tomato Ketchup, Red Chili Sauce, Red Chili Powder.
The vegetarian burger recipe is very healthy because vegetables are used in it. Vegetables provide fibre and a variety of vitamins and minerals.
Burger recipe ingredients list:-
Burger Bun – 2
Boiled Potato -2
Boiled Carrot – 1
Boiled Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Paneer – 100gm
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Green chilli – 1
Onion – 1/2 cup
Bread Crumbs – 1/4 cup
All-purpose flour – 2 tsp
Corn flour – 2 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
Butter – 2 tsp
mayonnaise – 2 tsp
Tomato Ketchup – 1 tsp
Red chilli chutney – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Aloo tikki burger recipe in hindi :-
• To make aloo Tikki burger, boil two potatoes, one carrot and 1/2 cup peas.
• After boiling, mash the potatoes, carrots and peas.
•Then put 100 grams of paneer in it and mix it well.
•Then add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, salt to taste, 1/2 tsp garam masala powder, finely chopped green chilli, and finely chopped 1/2 cup onion. Add finely chopped green coriander and 1/4 cup bread crumbs and mix well.
• After mixing, take a little mixture in your hands and try making patties.
• If the patty is not forming correctly, put some bread crumbs and mix it well.
• Apply oil to your hands and make patties after mixing a little.
• After making the patties, prepare the batter. To coat the patties.
• To prepare the batter, put 2 tsp all-purpose flour, 2 tsp corn flour, 1/4 black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 water in a bowl and prepare a thick batter.
• After the batter is ready, dip the patties in the batter. Then coat it with bread crumbs.
• After coating it, fry it.
• To fry, put oil in a pan and heat it.
• When the oil becomes hot, then fry the Tikki. To fry, put the gas on low medium and make it golden brown from both sides.
• After it turns golden brown, take it out on a plate.
Burger sauce recipe in Hindi:-
• To make burger sauce, put two teaspoon mayonnaise, one teaspoon tomato ketchup, 1/2 teaspoon red chilli sauce and 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder in a bowl and mix.
• Burger Sauce is ready.
how to make a burger at home in Hindi:-
• Now, let’s try the burger buns.
• Put butter on the pan and sear the burger buns from both sides.
Put lettuce leaves, potato Tikki, onion, tomato, chaat masala, and cheese slices in burger buns and apply burger sauce on other buns.
•McDonald style veg burger is ready.
• It takes 30 minutes to make a burger.
• Baking burger buns is optional.
• If Aloo Tikki is not being appropriately made, then put some bread crumbs in it and mix it well. Then Aloo Tikki will be appropriately made.
• Aloo Tikki has to be coated twice in the batter and bread crumbs. Coating twice will absorb less oil at the time of frying.
• At the time of frying, keep the flame of the gas on a slow medium.
• If you fry aloo Tikki on high flame, then aloo Tikki will turn golden brown quickly. Because we have coated it with bread crumbs so that the top layer will turn brown quickly.
Veggie burgers are made from ingredients like beans, especially soybeans and tofu, nuts, grains, seeds or fungi such as mushrooms or mycoproteins.
Which vegetables go in the burger?
Vegetables like tomato, mushroom, cucumber, leaf lettuce, spinach, kale, chard, arugula, pepper, onion, squash, corn, eggplant, artichokes, sprouts and squash are used to make burgers.
How do you make the best veggie burgers?
Put 1 tsp oil in the pan. When the oil is heated well, put the bandage on and make it golden brown from both sides. If any pieces fall off the edge when turning, press them back into the sides of the patty.
What Keeps Veggie Burgers Together?
By adding flour or oats, the burgers can stick together without using eggs.
Is Veggie Burger Healthy?
Veggie burger is healthy as its ingredients provide fiber and various types of vitamins and minerals.
Which leaf is used in burgers?
Lettuce leaves are used in the burger.
Which sauce is used in the burger?
Veg Mayonnaise Burger sauce is used.
What can be used in place of bread crumbs?
You can use oats instead of bread crumbs.
How to Bake Burgers?
For chicken burgers and turkey burgers, bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes and until the internal temperature of the parties reaches 165°F.
Chawal ke aate se kya Banta hai, With Chawal ke aate recipe, you can make many types of snacks and sweets.
For breakfast, you can have chawal ke aate ki idli, rice roti, rice chakli, rice flour sev, rice flour dosa, rice flour puri, rice flour namkeen, and rice papdi. You can make Ugadiche Modak with rice flour for dessert.
Whenever you do not understand something, you can make chawal ke aate ka nasta. Rice flour breakfast is delicious to eat.
Rice flour is easily available in the market. If you do not want to buy rice flour from the market, you can make it at home.
You can store it and keep it whenever you want to make something with rice flour; you can use it. If you make pakodas, add two spoons of rice flour, making the pakoras crispy.
Rice flour can be used in many ways.
How to make Rice Flour(Chawal ke aate recipe):-
• Small or broken rice can be taken to make rice flour.
• Wash the rice thoroughly and keep it soaked for 7 to 8 hours.
• Then spread it thinly on the cotton cloth and keep it under the fan for 1 hour to dry.
• You don’t have to dry it too much. When we touch the rice, the water should not touch the hands. That’s it to dry
• Then, put it in a mixer jar, grind it, and prepare the powder.
• After the powder is ready, sieve it through a fine sieve.
• After filtering, keep it under the fan for one day and stir the dough for 2 to 3 hours. So that its moisture is gone.
• Then keep it in an air-tight container. It doesn’t go wrong for two months.
Chawal ke aate recipe Important Tips:-
• Rice flour is not to be dried in the sun. You have to dry it under a fan.
• Rice flour has to be dried for only 1 hour. Its only moisture should be gone. It’s only dry.
• After grinding, keep it under the fan for one day.
• If you do not want to keep it under the fan, put it in the pan and roast it for 4 to 5 minutes so the moisture is gone.
• You don’t have to change its color. Only the moisture should be gone.
In how many days does rice flour get spoiled?
Dry prepared rice flour can be stored in an air-tight container for 2 to 3 months. Rice flour can spoil quickly if the rice is not dried well and the moisture has not evaporated.
What happens by applying rice flour on the face?
Rice is not only beneficial for health, but rice also enhances the complexion. By applying rice flour to the face, the color becomes fair.
What is the use of rice flour?
By eating rice flour roti, acidity, constipation, and stomach-related problems end because it contains antioxidants, vitamins, and folic acid. Rice flour helps to work out wrinkles.
How to make rice flour from rice at home?
To make rice flour at home, first clean the rice. Then keep it soaked for 7 to 8 hours. Then spread it on a cotton cloth and keep it under the fan for 1 hour so the water in the rice dries up. Then grind it in a mixer and prepare powder. Then put it under the fan for one day and keep it running after 2 to 3 hours. So that all its moisture is gone, fill it in a container and keep it for 2 to 3 months. It will not spoil.
How to store rice?
Never keep rice in polythene or pot. Never store it in an air-tight container, so there is no danger of moisture getting inside. Due to this, the rice lasts for a long time and does not get spoiled.
What is a piece of rice called?
A piece of rice is called tandul, paddy, and rice.
What does not keep insects in rice?
Put bay leaves and neem leaves in rice. Worms will not fall on the rice due to their fragrance.
Girmit Recipe is a trendy street food of North Karnataka. This Girmit Snacksis trendy in the Hubli-Bharwad region of Karnataka. Nargis mandakki is a mandakki recipe located in the city of davanagere.
Girmit food is also called masala puffed rice. It is also called Karnataka Mandakki Upkari in different places. Hubli special girmit tea time snacks recipe.
If you are looking for different breakfast recipes, then you can try this Hubli-style girmit. girmit recipe is also called mandakki, Kadle puri. Girmito Uttar Karnataka recipe hai.
It is effortless to make. Very few ingredients are needed to make it available in everyone’s homes.
To make girmit, you need oil, mustard seeds, cumin, curry leaves, green chili, tamarind, jaggery, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, puffed rice, onion, tomato, roasted gram powder, coriander leaves, and sev.
It is served with mensinkai bajji.
Girmit recipe ingridents:-
oil – 2tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin – 1tsp
Curry leaves – 10 to 12
Green chili – 2
Tamarind juice – 1/4 cup
Jaggery – 1 tsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
chili powder – 1/4 tsp
Murmura – 3 cups
Onion – 1 small ( chopped)
Tomato – 1 small (chopped)
Roasted Chana Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tsp (chopped)
Sev – ( for garnishing)
How to make Girmit Masala:-
• To make Girmit Masala, put two spoons of oil in the pan. As soon as the oil becomes hot, add 1 tsp mustard seeds, cumin seeds, 10 to 12 curry leaves, two finely chopped green chilies, and one chopped onion, and fry on low, medium heat until golden brown.
• As soon as the color of the onion changes slightly, add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and 1/4 tsp red chili powder and saute it for 1/2 minute.
• After 1/2 minute, add 1/4 cup tamarind juice, one teaspoon jaggery, and 3/4 teaspoon salt and mix it and cook for 2 minutes till it becomes a thick paste.
• After 2 minutes, turn off the gas when the paste becomes thick.
•Girmit Masala is ready.
Method to make Girmit Recipe:-
• To make Girmit, put 3 cups of puffed rice in a bowl.
•Then add girmit masala, one finely chopped onion, one finely chopped tomato, two teaspoons roasted chana dal powder, and finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it and put fine sev from the top and serve immediately.
• Girmit mandakki mirchi is ready.
• Serve immediately after making Girmit. Otherwise, the puffed rice becomes soft.
• Adding asafoetida to Girmit Masala is optional.
• You can add onion if you want while making Girmit Masala.
• You can add finely chopped raw onion when making the Girmit Recipe without frying.
What is the grimit made of ?
It is mainly prepared with a spicy chutney or gojju, prepared from onion and tamarind/tomato.
How is Murmura made?
Soak 2 cups of rice, water, and salt and keep it for 1/2 hour. After 1/2 hour, the rice will puff up. Then filter the rice to remove the water. Then spread the rice grains on a kitchen cloth and dry completely in the sun
Which rice is best for puffed rice?
The best rice to prepare puffed rice is Basmati rice, a white and long grain rice.
Does puff rice cause weight gain?
By including murmura in your diet, you can satisfy your taste buds and reduce weight. Eating puffed rice does not increase weight.
What is Grimmit Day Fiji?
May 14th was marked as the anniversary of the arrival of the indentured labourers, Indentured, Toto Fiji 143 years ago, and a special ceremony was organized in Sabrail Park to celebrate this day.
Are puffed rice good for health?
Puffed rice is an incredible option for improving the immune system, fighting germs, and protecting the body from various infections like stomach infections, fever, common cold, and sore throat.
Dhaniya Panjiri is an Indian sweet made during the festival of Janmashtami. Apart from Makhan and Misri, Lord Shri Krishna also likes Coriander Panjiri.
On this Janmashtami, make coriander Panjiri and offer it to Kana Ji. Dhaniya panjiri prasad kaise banate hain.
Prasad of Janmashtami is Coriander Panjiri and everyone can make it very easily in their homes. Very few ingredients are needed to make this prasad. Which is available in everyone’s homes.
To make coriander panjiri, you need coriander powder, powdered sugar, makhana, grated dry coconut, desi ghee, cashew, almond, chironji, and cardamom. Coriander Panjiri looks very tasty to eat and is nutritious too.
Dhaniya Panjiri Ingridents:-
Coriander Powder -1 cup
Powdered sugar – 1 cup
Makhana – 1 cup
Grated dry coconut – 1/2 cup
Desi Ghee – 1/4 cup
Cashew – 8 to 10
Almonds – 8 to 10
Chironji – 4 tsp
Dhaniya panjiri kaise banate hain:-
• To make Coriander Panjiri, first cut the dry fruits. So first you cut the makhana into 4 pieces. Then in the same way you cut cashews, and almonds and prepare cardamom powder.
•Then put 1/2 cup ghee in the pan and melt it. Then put makhana in it and make it crisp on low medium flame.
• As soon as it becomes crisp, then take it out on a plate and now also roast the grated coconut for 1 minute.
• After 1 minute take it out on a plate and its color has also changed slightly.
• So now we also roast finely chopped almonds and cashew nuts for 1 minute.
• After 1 minute take it out on a plate and now we roast the coriander powder.
• Put the remaining ghee in the pan and let it melt.
• When the ghee melts, then add coriander powder and fry it on low medium flame while stirring continuously.
• When its color changes slightly, then take it out on a big plate and add powdered sugar, grated coconut, finely chopped almonds, finely chopped cashew, chironji, and cardamom powder and mix it.
• Coriander Panjiri is ready.
• Adding dry fruits to the Dhaniya Panjiri is optional.
• Roast the coriander powder lightly. When a slight aroma starts coming from it, then turn off the gas.
• You can also put watermelon seeds in Panjiri. From this, you have to roast it in light ghee.
Why Dhaniya Panjiri on Janmashtami?
There is a tradition of making Dhaniya Panjiri on the occasion of Janmashtami in North India.
What is Prasad made on Janmashtami?
Coriander Panjiri, Mishri, and Panchmurti are made in the form of Prasad on Janmashtami.
Is Coriander Panjiri good for health?
You can make coriander panjiri regularly because it is very healthy. It will give you many health benefits like good for dizziness, acidity, arthritis, and good digestion.
What is the favorite food of Lord Krishna?
Makhan Mishri is the favorite food of Lord Krishna.
Does Panjiri cause weight gain?
Yes Panjiri is full of calories and fat content is a bit high. But it has nutritional value for babies and new or lactating mothers.
Who killed Krishna?
Krishna was killed by an arrow fired by a hunter named Jaras.
When was Krishna born?
Lord Krishna, the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is worshiped as the supreme deity in Hinduism. Born in northern India (about 3,228 BC).
For how long should one eat Panjiri?
Store Panjiri in an airtight container at room temperature and consume within 4 weeks.
Bundi ke laddu is a popular Indian sweet. It is prepared from gram flour batter, which is first deeply fried and then soaked in sugar syrup.
Budi ke laddu is prepared during the festival and puja. It looks delicious to eat. The main difference between the Motichur ke laddu and Bundi ke laddu recipes is that Motichur ke laddu is a boondi made from small-sized gram flour and boondi laddu is a large size boondi made from gram flour.
Boondi ke laddu is fried in desi ghee. You can make Bundi ke laddu as prasad. This budi ke laddu is delicious to eat.
Few ingredients are required to make boondi ke ladoo, easily available in everyone’s homes. To make Boondi ke ladoo, you need gram flour, sugar, ghee, cardamom, and melon seeds.
moti boondi ke ladoo are traditionally made in desi ghee. Desi ghee ke laddu looks very tasty to eat.
Bundi ke laddu ingridents:
Sugar – 375 g
Cardamom -1/2 tsp
Melon seeds – 1/4 cup
Bundi ke laddu kaise bante hain (bundi ke laddu banane ki recipe):-
• To make Boondi Ladoo, first of all, we prepare a batter of gram flour for Boondi.
• To prepare the batter, take 2 cups of gram flour in a bowl, add water and beat it to finish the lumps.
• You have to keep the solution a little thin.
• Keep the solution for 10 minutes.
• Till then, we prepare the sugar syrup.
• To prepare sugar syrup, put 1.5 cups of sugar in a pan, add 1 cup of water, melt the sugar, and keep stirring.
• Check when the sugar melts.
• When 1 to 2 wires start forming in the last drip, turn off the gas.
• Chasni is ready.
• After 10 minutes, when the batter is ready.
• To fry the boondi, melt the ghee in the pan.
• As soon as the ghee melts, check it by adding one drop.
• As soon as it starts to puff up, fry the boondi.
• To fry the boondi, take a sieve and put the gas on low to medium flame.
• Pour 2 tsp of solution in the jab and tap it well to keep the drop falling on its own.
• When the pan is full.
• Then fry the boondi by turning it slightly.
• When this lightness is learned, take it out on a plate. And you must fry the rest of the boondi in the same manner.
• As soon as all the boondi is made, put it in hot sugar syrup.
• Then add 1/2 cardamom powder 1/4 melon seeds, mix well, and keep it for 30 minutes.
• After 30 minutes, you will see that the boondi syrup has been absorbed.
• Mix it well once and start making laddus.
• To make boondi ke ladoo, apply some ghee in the hands and make laddus by taking small portions.
• bundi ke laddu ki recipe is ready.
• It takes you only 30 to 45 minutes to make it.
• you can make it in desi ghee or vegetable oil.
• Adding food color to the boondi laddoos is optional.
• To make Boondi batter, you do not have to keep the batter too thin or thick. You have to keep it a little thick.
• You have to take water half as much as you have taken sugar to make sugar syrup.
• Check when the sugar is melted.
• When 1 to 2 strings start forming, your sugar syrup is ready.
• When you put the boondi in the syrup, the syrup should be slightly hot. Then the boondi will absorb the sugar syrup.
How to make Boondi Ladoo?
To make Boondi laddus, prepare the batter of gram flour. After the solution is ready, take a sieve and fry the boondi. Then prepare the syrup, put it in the boondi syrup, mix it well, and keep it for 30 minutes. Then prepare small or big size laddus according to you.
What is the cost of Bundi laddus?
Bundi laddus are being sold at Rs.140 per kg.
How many calories are in Boondi Ladoo?
There are 204 calories in 1 boondi ladoo.
Can we eat Motichoor laddus during fasting?
If you want to eat something sweet during Navratri fast, you can make Motichoor laddus at home.
Yam recipe was first cultivated in South Africa. Many types of vitamins and minerals are found in yam. yam is also known as ratalu recipe.
Yam recipe contains Vitamin B6. Which is considered very beneficial for the body. There are many types of yams. such as yellow, white and purple.
Yams is a root vegetable. Purple yam helps to regulate metabolism and improve heart health. Violet yam helps to boost immunity. Purple yams also contain the right amount of vitamin C.
Yams are good in calories and dietary fiber. There are many yam benefits such as weight loss etc. How can you lose weight? Kand Wafers is a fasting dry snack recipe. Which is deep fried in hot oil.
Yam recipe Ingridents:-
Oil – ( to fry )
Desi Ghee – 2 tsp
Garlic – 7 to 8 cloves
Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Green chili – 3
Ginger – 1 inch
Onion – 1
Tomato – 1
Kashmiri red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – (as per taste)
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Green Onion – 1/2 bunch ( chopped green part)
Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
Yam vegetable :-
To make ratalu vegetable, first apply oil in the hands.
Then take out the Rind of Ratlu and cut it into pieces like potatoes.
After slicing, fry the yam.
After frying, take it out in a plate.
Then put 2 spoons of ghee in the pan. as soon as the ghee melts Then put 7 to 8 finely chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, finely chopped 3 green chilies, 1 inch piece of ginger and make it sure.
Then put finely chopped onion in it. Make it lightly golden brown too.
As soon as the onion becomes slightly golden brown, then add finely chopped tomato, 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1.5 tsp salt, 2 tsp coriander powder and mix it well. take |
Then add 1 cup of curd to it. After adding curd, cook it well for 2 to 3 minutes on low medium flame.
After 3 minutes as soon as the masala starts leaving the ghee. Then put the fried yam and 3/4 cup water in it and cook it for 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, put the green part of finely chopped green onion in it and cook it for 1 minute and then add 1/4 cup garam masala and mix it well.
Then put finely chopped coriander leaves in the last and mix well.
Ratalu ki sabji is ready.
• Before cutting the yam, apply oil on the hands, otherwise it will start itching.
• After cutting the yam, fry it, otherwise it will start itching in the throat.
What is another name for yam?
What happens by eating yam vegetable?
The vegetable of yam is very beneficial for the body. Because it contains Vitamin C, Magnesium, Vitamin B6.
How many types of yams are there?
white yam, yellow yam, orange yam and purple yam recipe.
What is ratalu in english?
Which crop is yam?
Yam plays an important role in the vegetable crop of the root system.
How is the yam planted?
After deep plowing of the field, the beds should be made at a distance of 50 cm. Sow yam on these branches at a distance of 30 cm. Fragments up to 50 grams are treated in 0.2 percent mancozeb solution for 5 minutes and used for sowing. 20 to 30 quintals of seeds are required per hectare.
What is the scientific name of yam recipe?
Scientific name of yam is Dioscario aletta.
Is sweet potato the same as yam?
Ratlu is a root vegetable similar to sweet potato.
Is yam recipe good for health?
Yam has very high nutrient density and it is very healthy if consumed.
Is it good to eat purple yam recipe?
Purple yam is an incredibly nutritious starchy root vegetable. It has antioxidant properties that can help lower blood pressure and sugar levels.
Sambar Recipe is a South Indian dish. In South India, Sambar is traditionally served with idli, Dosa, vada, and rice. Idli and Dosa are also very tasty to eat. Sambhar looks very tasty to eat and is very healthy. Sambar is made in different ways in everyone’s homes.
In Sambar, everyone can put vegetables of their choice. It is very easy to make Sambar recipe. The vegetables available in your home can be used to make Sambar.
Not many ingredients are required to make Sambar recipe. To make Sambar, you need Arhar Dal, Tomato, Gourd, Pumpkin, Onion, Drumstick, Carrot, Mustard Seeds, Dry Red Chilli, Asafoetida, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, and Oil.
You can also easily make the recipe for Sambar Masala at home. To make sambar masala, you need cumin, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, urad dal, chana dal, dry coconut, asafoetida, turmeric powder, black pepper, and fenugreek seeds.
Idli and Dosa are also very tasty to eat. You will not need many ingredients to make idli and Dosa.
To make idli, you need rice, urad dal, and fenugreek seeds, and to make dosa batter, you need rice, split black gram, and salt.
To make Aloo Masala, you need boiled potatoes, onions, green chilies, coriander leaves, soaked Bengal gram, mustard seeds, curry leaves, cooking oil, asafoetida, and turmeric powder.
Sambar recipe ingridents:-
dry red chili
Recipe for making Sambar recipe:-
• To make sambhar, first soak one bowl of tur dal for 15 minutes.
• After 15 minutes, when the lentils are full, put them in the pressure cooker, add 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and cook it for 5 to 6 whistles.
•6 After coming to the city, turn off the gas and let it cool down.
• Now, we prepare the sambar masala.
• To make sambar masala, put 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander seeds, 1 tsp mustard, 3 to 4 dry red chilies, 1 tsp urad dal, 1 tsp chana dal, 10 to 12 black pepper, 1/4 Add tsp fenugreek seeds, 2 tsp dry coconut, 12 to 15 curry leaves and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
• When a good smell starts coming from it, turn off the gas and let it cool down.
• After cooling, put it in the grinder jar.
• Then add 1/2 tsp asafoetida and 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, grind it, and prepare the powder.
•Sambar masala is ready.
• To make Sambar, put three spoons of oil in the pan.
• As soon as the oil becomes hot, add 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, 2 to 3 dry red chilies, 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida, and cook it.
• Then add curry leaves and finely chopped onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Then put drumstick, carrot, pumpkin, and gourd in it and cook it on a low medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
• As soon as the vegetable becomes soft, then add finely chopped tomatoes and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes so that the tomatoes become soft.
• As soon as the tomato becomes soft, add 2 to 3 spoons of tamarind water and 1/2 glass of water and cook it for 5 minutes.
• After 5 minutes, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and 1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder and take it a bit on low to medium flame.
•Then add two teaspoons of sambar masala and mix well.
• Then add the cooked lentils and mix well.
• Then add 1.5 cups of water and cook on low, medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
• Switch off the gas after 15 minutes.
• Sambar is ready. It takes only 40 minutes to make.
• Any vegetable of your choosing may be used in Sambar recipe.
• If you want to make Sambar, you can add homemade sambar masala or market sambar masala.
•Putting coriander leaves in Sambar recipe is optional.
Arhar Dal (Yellow Daal) Tomato, Gourd, Pumpkin, Onion, Drumstick, Carrot, Mustard Seeds, Dry Red Chilli, Asafoetida, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, and Oil.
Is Sambar Healthy?
Sambar is considered very beneficial for health. Because the pulse which is put in it contains protein.
Which oil is used for cooking in South India?
Coconut oil is used for cooking in South India.
How to make Sambar recipe without tamarind?
To make Sambar, wash the lentils and vegetables and cut the vegetable into pieces. Then put lentils, vegetables, and two glasses of water in the cooker, turmeric, Kashmiri red chili powder, salt, and lemon juice. Now keep it firm till it comes to 3 whistles. 3 After coming to the city, check whether the lentils are cooked properly.
Sambar recipe Vegetables?
Tomato, Gourd, Pumpkin, Onion, Drumstick, and Carrot.
Gulab Jamun recipe is an Indian dessert soaked in sweet, sticky sugar syrup. Bhim chandra Nag invented it.
Gulab Jamun looks very tasty to eat. You can make it for a special occasion or a party if you want. Gulab Jamun is famous in India, Nepal, Pakistan, Maldives, Bangladesh, and Myanmar.
Gulab Jamun can satisfy your sugar cravings. To make Gulab Jamun, you need Mawa, Paneer, Maida, Sugar, Green Cardamom, Cashew, Almonds, and Ghee.
You can make many types of Gulab Jamun. Like Sooji Ke Gulab Jamun Recipe, Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gits Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gulab Jamun Instant Mix Recipe, Kala Jamun, Angoori Gulab Jamun, Gulab Jamun With Milk Powder Recipe, Khoya Gulab Jamun Recipe, Modak recipe, and Brown Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe.
Gulab jamun recipe ingredients:-
Mawa – 300 gm
Paneer -1/2 cup
All-purpose flour – 70gm
Sugar – 800gm
Green cardamom – 1/2 teaspoon
Cashew nuts – 7
Almonds – 8
How to make Gulab Jamun recipe :-
• To make gulab jamun, first we make sugar syrup.
• So here we have taken the vessel, and now we will put 800 grams of sugar and 2 cups of water to melt the sugar.
• When the sugar melts, you must cook it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
• Check it after 2 to 3 minutes.
• When the sugar syrup seems sticky, turn off the gas.
• Chasni is ready.
• So now we cut the paneer into pieces, mash it with the help of a hand, and make it smooth.
• We will mix the mawa that we have taken in the paneer itself, add 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, mix it well, and prepare a soft dough.
• When the dough is ready, then check it by making small balls.
• If there are no cracks in the balls, our dough is ready to be soft.
• So now we prepare the stuffing for Gulab Jamun.
• In a bowl, add finely chopped almonds, 7 to 8 cashews, 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom, and mawa, and mix well.
• Stuffing is ready.
• So now we start frying Gulab Jamun.
• Put ghee in a pan and melt it.
• As soon as the ghee melts, check it by adding a little flour. When the dough rises to the top, the ghee is hot enough.
• So now you can fry Gulab Jamun.
• Take a little dough, make it a little bigger by hand, and make balls by adding 1/2 teaspoon stuffing.
• Then put the balls one by one for frying.
• Make it golden brown from both sides.
• When it turns golden brown from both sides, take it out and dip it in sugar syrup.
• Keep it immersed for 4 hours. So that the gulab jamuns are well absorbed in the sugar syrup.
• If you want, you can fry Gulab Jamun in ghee or refined oil.
• At the time frying refined oil or ghee is added, it has to be taken more. So that Gulab Jamun can be dipped.
• You do not have to run on Gulab Jamun directly with a cauldron. Otherwise, the Gulab Jamun will burst.
• When Gulab Jamun becomes light, you can run it with a spoon.
• You don’t have to make Gulab Jamun syrup with strings; you have to make chippy syrup.
• You must keep Gulab Jamun immersed in sugar syrup for 4 hours. So that Gulab Jamun can drink syrup.
• When dipping Gulab Jamun in the syrup, the sugar syrup should be slightly hot. Then only Gulab Jamun will be able to drink sugar syrup.
How many calories are in 1 Gulab Jamun recipe?
In 1 Gulab Jamun contains 150 calories.
Which flour is used for making Gulab Jamun?
All-purpose flour is used to make Gulab Jamun.
How many Gulab Jamun are there in 1 kg?
There are 18 to 20 gulab jamuns in 1 kg.
How much flour will be in 4.1 kg Kova?
50 grams of flour will be used in 1 kg of Kova.
What is the reason for the bursting of Gulab Jamun?
Cause of bursting of Gulab Jamun. Ghee or oil you have taken is not hot enough. Ghee or oil you take should be well heated, and then you put Gulab Jamun for frying. The reason is also that you have made small balls of the dough you have taken and see that the dough is perfect when the balls do not crack. If cracks come in the balls, mash the dough and make it smooth. Then Gulab Jamun will burst.
What is the difference between Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun?
Gulab jamun milk is needed to prepare khoya or mawa. The same rasgulla is prepared from milk chena.
In North India, shahi paneer is highly well-liked. The dish shahi paneer is Mughlai Panner. Paneer has a lot of magnesium. Paneer helps people lose weight.
Shahi Paneer appears to be a pretty good dish. Paneer, onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, cashew, almond, bay leaf, black cardamom, turmeric, red chili powder, cumin, coriander, black pepper, garam masala, Kasuri methi, cumin, cinnamon, green cardamom, fat fennel, butter, cooking oil, and cream are required to create Sahi paneer.
You can make different types of dishes with paneer. Like Paneer Makhani, Paneer Butter Masala, Paneer Tikka Masala, Shahi Paneer Masala, Matar Paneer, and Tawa Paneer Recipes.
Paneer contains a high level of protein and vitamins. Paneer is a good source of Vitamin A and D. Cheese is suitable for a diet. It takes 30 minutes to make Shahi Paner and Carrot Cake too.
Shahi Paneer Ingredients:-
10-12 cashew nuts
2 bay leaves
1 black cardamom
1/3 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1/3 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp kasoori methi
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 inch cinnamon
1-2 green cardamom
1/2 thick fennel
1 tsp butter
3 tsp cooking oil
2 tsp cream
How to make Shahi Paneer:-
To make Shahi Paneer, cut the paneer into small pieces.
Then put 2 spoons of oil in the pan and fry the paneer shallow. After frying, take it out on a plate.
Then put 1 teaspoon oil, bay leaves, thick cardamom, cashew, almond, garlic, ginger, chopped onion, tomato, salt, and a little water in the same pan and cook it for 5 minutes so that the tomatoes become soft.
After 5 minutes, when tomato becomes soft. Then remove the bay leaves and big cardamom, grind the remaining in the mixer, and prepare the paste.
Then put 4 spoons of oil, cumin, green cardamom, cinnamon, and mace in the pan and let it crackle.
Then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, and ground spices and mix it well. Then add coriander powder, cumin powder, and black pepper powder and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes, so it boils well.
When it comes to a boil, add 1/2 cup of water, mix it well, and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
After 3 minutes, when it comes to a boil, add 1 teaspoon of honey, garam masala, fried paneer, and salt and mix it and cook it for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, add kasoori fenugreek, 2 spoons of fresh cream, mix it and turn off the flame.
After turning off the gas, add 1 teaspoon butter and mix well.
Paneer is ready.
After adding cream to Shahi Paneer, turn off the gas. Otherwise, the cream may burst.
If you want, add sugar instead of honey to Shahi Paneer.
Lasagna recipe is one of the Italian dishes. One of the oldest pasta varieties is lasagna. Lasagna is a dish made using a special type of noodles called lasagne. Francesco Zambrini popularizes layered Lasagna. recipe of Lasagna is a classic dish that is perfect for any occasion. The lasagna sheet is made from all-purpose flour, and the Lasagna sheet is of 4 layers.
This post is also available in hindi
There are many types of Lasagna Lasagna such as vegetable lasagna, chicken lasagna, masala lasagna, tandoori chicken lasagna, bread lasagna, cheese lasagna, Quinoa Recipes, beef lasagna recipe, recipe for vegan lasagna, recipe lasagna vegetarian and pasta lasagna .
Vegetable lasagna looks very tasty to eat. To make Pasta Sheet, you will need all-purpose flour, cooking oil, salt and water.
lasagna recipe Ingredients for Pasta Sheet:-
Easy lasagna recipe Ingredients for Red Sauce:-
freshly ground black pepper
ranya lasagna recipe Ingredients for White Sauce:-
freshly ground black pepper
Homemade lasagna Ingredients for Vegetables:-
red chilli flakes,
Recipe for vegan Lasagna Vegetable:-
• To make vegetable lasagna, first, we prepare the lasagna sheet.
• To prepare the lasagna sheet, put 1 cup of all-purpose flour, salt, and 2 tsp oil in a bowl and mix well.
• Then add little water and prepare the dough.
• Then cover and keep it for 10 minutes.
• Divide the dough into four pieces after 10 minutes.
• Then, one by one, roll it thin like a roti.
• After rolling, keep it in a sieve for 30 minutes to dry.
• After 30 minutes, when it is dry, start making Lasagna.
• So first, we make red sauce.
• To make red sauce, put four tomatoes in a pressure cooker until four whistles come.
• After four whistles, take it out on a plate and let it cool.
• After cooling down, grind it and prepare a paste.
• Then, put one teaspoon of butter in the pan and melt it.
•Add the finely chopped garlic when the butter has melted and thoroughly cook it.
• When the garlic is done, add the finely chopped onion and continue to sauté it over low to medium heat.
• So that it turns golden brown.
• As soon as the onion becomes golden brown, add tomato puree, black pepper powder, red chilli powder, oregano, chilli flakes, salt, and two teaspoons of tomato ketchup; mix it well.
• Let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Red Sauce is ready.
• So now let’s make a white sauce.
• To make the white sauce, 1 tsp butter in the pan.
• As soon as the butter melts, add two spoons of all-purpose flour and fry it well.
• When it is roasted, add 1 cup of milk.
• You do not have to put milk together; you have to add it little by little, keep mixing, and make it firm for 2 minutes.
• After 2 minutes, put black pepper powder, oregano and salt in it and cook it for 1 minute.
• White Sauce is ready.
• We fry the vegetables.
• Put it in the pan. Spoon butter.
• When the butter melts, add finely chopped garlic, onion, yellow pepper, mushroom, tomato, green capsicum, carrot, and boiled corn.
• Then put salt in it and cook it for 2 minutes.
• After 2 minutes, add chilli flakes and mix well.
• The vegetable is fried. So now, let’s bake.
• For baking, put one teaspoon of oil in the pan.
• Then put 2 to 4 spoons of red sauce and spread it, then put it on the lasagna sheet and put two spoons of red sauce and white sauce and spread it well.
• Then, put the fried vegetable on it and spread it by adding grated cheese.
• Then put the second layer, add two spoons of red and white sauce, and spread it.
• Then add fried vegetables and grated cheese and bake on low the medium flame for 10 minutes.
• After 10 minutes, open the lid, mix the paneer well, and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Vegetable Lasagna is ready.
• Lasagna sheet You can make 3 or 4 if you want.
•Bake; you only have to do it for 15 minutes, not more than that.
1. How many layers should Lasagna have?
Answer: Lasagna should have four layers.
2. What are the three main ingredients of Lasagna recipe?
Answer: Noodles, Sauce and Cheese.
3. Can You Cook Lamb in a Slow Cooker?
Answer: Yes, you can cook lamb in the slow cooker.
4. Is Eating Lamb Healthy?
Answer: It is a rich source of high-quality protein. It is also an excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc and B.
5. What is the healthiest meat to eat?
Answer: Beef liver is one of the healthiest meat you can eat.
6. How deep should the Lasagna pan be?
Answer: It should be at least 2.5 inches deep.
7. At what lasagna internal temperature should I cook ranya lasagna recipe?
Answer: Bake at -375°F for 45 minutes.
8. How long do you bake recipe for vegan lasagna ?
Answer: Bake it at 400 degrees for -40- 45 minutes.
9. Can you eat beef raw?
Answer: Consumption of raw beef is dangerous as it can cause disease.
10. What is the worst meat to eat?
Answer: Processed meat is the worst meat because it is unhealthy.
11. Is Canned Tuna Healthy?
Answer: Canned tuna is healthy as it contains many vitamins and minerals like B-complex.
12. Is Rice Good for Dogs?
Answer: Dogs can eat plain white rice after cooking.
13. How Rare Is a Very Rare Steak?
Answer: The minimum internal temperature should be 57 °C for medium rare steaks and 52 °C for rare steaks.
14. What should I eat for breakfast if I have high cholesterol?
Answer: Egg white omelette with fried vegetables.
15. Which country invented Lasagna recipe?
Answer: It originated in Italy in Naples during the Middle Ages.
16. Which fruits are not good for dogs?
Answer: Avocados, Cherry, Grapes and Tomato are not good for dogs.
17. Are Carrots Good For Dogs?
Answer: Yes, dogs can eat carrots. Cookie carrots are an excellent low-calorie snack rich in fibre and beta-carotene.
18. Can a dog eat popcorn?
Answer: Air-popped popcorn is safe for dogs to eat in moderation. Regular popcorn with buttermilk or other toppings is not safe for dogs. Although eating a few pieces of popcorn won’t hurt him.
19. Is Cauliflower Safe for Dogs?
Answer: Yes, cauliflower is safe for dogs. Because it provides nutritional value.
20. Can a dog eat cucumber?
Answer: Cucumber is completely safe for dogs to eat.
Modak Recipes is an Indian sweet and is prepared during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganesha likes Modak very much. It is offered as Prasad on Ganesh Chaturthi.
You can make many types of modaks. Such as Boiled Modak, Fried Modak, Chana Dal Modak, Rava Modak, Dry Fruit Modak, Chocolate Modak, Biscuit Modak, and Mawa Modak. modak recipe-2022 Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival of Hinduism and is celebrated in August and September. The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is made all over India.
But specially made in Maharashtra. On Ganesh Chaturthi, all people bring Ganesha to their homes and keep it in the house for 10 days and do worship. After 10 days immersion is done. Ukadiche Modak is a traditional sweet prepared during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. Ukadiche modaks are stuffed with grated coconut and jaggery. The ingredients needed to make Ukadiche Modak sweets are available in everyone’s homes. To make Ukadiche Modak, all you need is rice flour, water, ghee, salt, fresh coconut, jaggery, and cardamom powder.
Ukadiche Modak is very tasty to eat. It takes 40 minutes to make.
Ingredients for Modak recipes:-
Method to make recipe of modak :-
To make modak, add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 tsp ghee, and salt to a pan, mix, and let it come to a boil.
When it comes to a boil, add 1 bowl of rice flour and mix it well.
If you have taken 1 bowl of rice, then you have to take 1.5 bowls of water. You do not have to pour water at once, you have to add it little by little and mix well.
After mixing, turn off the gas and keep the lid on for 10 minutes so that the dough gets cooked with steam.
So now let’s make the staffing. To make the stuffing, put 1/2 bowl of ghee in the pan.
When the ghee will melt, then put freshly grated coconut in it and mix well.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes so that a good smell starts coming from it.
When a good aroma starts coming from it, then add cardamom powder and jaggery and mix it and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
After 2 to 3 minutes turn off the gas and let it cool.
While the stuffing which is there is cooling down, then we prepare the dough.
You have to knead the dough by mashing it.
You have to prepare roti by applying the same type of dough.
If there are crumbs at the time of kneading the dough, then you can knead the dough by adding hot water.
The dough has been kneaded and the stuffing has also cooled down, then let’s prepare the modak.
Take a mold to make modak and put some flour in it and make a hole, then put the stuffing and stick it by applying dough.
Modak is ready.
So now let’s steam it.
For steaming, put water in the pan and grease the steamed plate with ghee and put the modaks one by one and cover the lid and cook it with steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
Ukadiche Modak is ready. You should offer it to Ganesh Ji as prasad.
What is the original Modak recipes made from?
Answer: – Original Modak is made from rice flour, grated coconut, and jaggery.
Which modak tastes the best?
Answer: – Ukadiche Modak has the best taste.
Why does Ganesha have 21 Modaks?
Answer: – Parvati resorted to preparing Modak to satisfy the hunger of Ganesha because Ganesha can satisfy hunger immediately.
The carrot cake recipe originated in England. Carrot cake is a sweet American cake made from pieces of carrots, spices, and walnuts. Carrot cake is a cake consisting of carrots mixed into a batter. Everyone likes to eat carrot cake.
If you want, you can make homemade carrot cake recipe on your birthday. Carrot Cake is an easy recipe. The ingredients required to make carrot cake are available in everyone’s homes. To make carrot cake, you need carrot, ghee, sugar, condensed milk, olive oil, all-purpose flour, semolina, baking soda, baking powder, black raisins, red cherries, tutti frutti, and vinegar.
Carrot cake is low in fiber. There are different types of cakes, such as angel food cake, flourless chocolate cake, protein mug cake, carrot cake, pancake and cheesecake. Carrot cake is a soft and moist cake. It doesn’t take much time to make carrot cake.
It takes only 30 minutes to make this cake, and this cake looks very tasty to eat. Best carrot cake recipe is made during Easter. But you can make carrot cake at home anytime.
carrot cake recipe ingridents:-
Carrot Cake recipe Instructions:
• To make simple carrot cake recipe, melt 1 tsp ghee in a cake pan.
• Once the ghee has melted, add 300 grammes of grated carrot and 1/2 a cup of sugar and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
• When the carrot becomes semi-liquid, turn off the heat.
• Next, combine condensed milk and 1/4 cup olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
• Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons semolina, 1 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
• Next, add carrots that have been thoroughly cooled.
• Now add the tutti-frutti, red cherries, and dry fruits and thoroughly mix them in.
• Next, add 1 teaspoon vinegar and thoroughly mix it in.
• We left the pan to heat up.
• Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
•After 30 minutes, check with a knife.
•When the knife comes clean, it will turn off the gas.
• The carrot cake is done.
Enjoy it with your friends and family.
• Instead of condensed milk, you can use sweetened condensed milk.
• Add 2 tsp semolina to the batter to prevent it from falling apart.
• You can add tutti-frutti, red cherries, or even dry fruits to the batter if you want.
• You can make carrot cake without the tutti-frutti or red cherry dry fruits if you prefer.
A chocolate brownie recipe is an American dessert. This recipe is made with chocolate. That’s why its name is “chocolate brownie.” A chocolate brownie is a square or rectangular baked confection.
The first brownies were made in the USA in the late 19th century. The easy Brownie recipeis liked by everyone, from small to big. It is very easy to make and it is a very simple recipe. A very few ingredients are needed to make chocolate brownies and cookies. which is available in everyone’s homes.
To make Chocolate Browniese, yo’ll need all-purposee flour, cocoa powder, ghee or butter, eggs, baking powder, sweet soda, an powdered sugar. Chocolate brownies can be made either in the oven or in a skillet. You can also make eggless chocolate brownies. You can make chocolate brownies for Christmas if you want.
You can make different types of brownies. For example, Fudge Nut Brownie, fudgy brownie recipe, Fudge Iced Brownie, Peanut Butter Brownie, Nutella Brownie, and Mint Chocolate Brownie. It takes only 30 minutes to make chocolate brownies.
Brownie recipe ingridents:-
Ghee and Butter
How to make easy Chocolate Brownies Recipe:
In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 5 teaspoons cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/3 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon vanilla aroma, 1/2 cup melted ghee, 2 eggs, and 3/4 cup powdered sugar to make chocolate brownies. Then mix it well.
•You have to beat it until it comes in the form of chocolate syrup.
Next, add the walnuts and thoroughly mix them in.
•Batter is ready.
So now you take the cake tin and grease it well with ghee.
•Pour in the batter and tamp it down well.
We kept the pan preheated, and it is thoroughly preheated.
So now let’s bake.
•To bake, put the cake tin in the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
•After 20 minutes, check with a knife.
•When the knife comes clean, turn off the gas.
The chocolate brownie is done.
•If you want, you can make chocolate brownies either in the oven or in the pan.
•To make a chocolate brownie, sieve the flour, which will result in a very soft and fluffy brownie.
•You can use eggs in brownies. Using eggs will make the brownie quite fluffy.• Whether you want to add an egg or not, put it in.
Vada Pav Recipe is one of the famous street food of Mumbai. It is liked by all big and small. Vada filling is done with mashed potatoes. With this, 3 types of chutney are made to eat. Such as dry garlic chutney, tamarind chutney and green coriander chutney. It is very easy to make Vada Pav and the ingredients required to make it are available in everyone’s homes. To make Vada filling, you need potatoes, green chillies, garlic, mustard seeds, salt, curry leaves, turmeric powder, fresh coriander and oil.
If you want, you can make Vada Pav in the morning or evening breakfast. Its taste is liked by all. Homemade Vada Pav recipe is very healthy. It is served by putting chutney inside the pav and adding vada. Vada Pav recipe in marathi is a very spicy and spicy snack. Vada Pav gets ready in very less time. Vada Pav is not very expensive. Many people make Vada Pav on Sunday for breakfast. If you want, you can keep the Vada Pav in the starter. Everyone likes to eat Vada Pav on the side of the road.
Vada pav Recipe ingridents :-
Ginger and Garlic Paste
Ingredients for Batter :-
Ingredients for Green Chutney :-
Ingredients for dry chutney:-
kashmiri red chili powder
Ingredients for Tamarind Chutney :-
Method for making Vada pav recipe Stuffing :-
To make the Vada stuffing, first boil the potatoes.
After boiling, peel the potatoes and mash them well.
Then put 2 spoons of oil in the pan.
When the oil is hot, then put 1/2 teaspoon mustard in it. When the mustard seeds crackle, add ginger and garlic paste and saute it for a second.
Then add curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder and green peas and mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes so that the peas become soft.
When the peas become soft, then add mashed potatoes and mix well.
Then add coriander leaves and mix well. Stuffing is ready.
Method to make Batter :-
• Take a bowl to make the batter.
• Then add 2 bowls of gram flour, salt as per taste, turmeric powder, a spoonful of oil and hing and mix it well.
• Then add little water to it and prepare a smooth batter.
• Do not keep the batter too thin or thick.
• There should be a flowing consistency.
• Batter is ready.
How to make Green Chutney :-
• Take a grinder jar to make green chutney.
• Then put green coriander, salt as per taste, add garlic, green chili and some water in it and grind it.
• Green chutney is ready.
Method to make Sukh Chutney :-
• To make dry chutney, put 2 spoons of oil in the pan.
• When the oil is hot, then add peanuts, finely chopped dry coconut, garlic and red chili and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
• After roasting let it cool down.
• When it cools down, grind it in a mixer.
• After grinding, add salt and Kashmiri red chili powder.
• Then grind it one more time.
• Sukhi chutney is ready.
Method to make Tamarind Chutney :-
• To make tamarind chutney, take 50 grams of tamarind.
• Then take out its seeds.
• Put 2 glasses of water in the pan, when the water becomes hot, then put tamarind in it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• So that the tamarind which is there is well thickened.
• When the tamarind becomes thick, then cool it and grind it in a mixer.
• Sieve after grinding.
• Put 1 tsp oil in the pan.
• When the oil becomes hot, then add cumin and hing and mix it.
• Then put tamarind pulp in it and cook it for 5 minutes.
• So that the tamarind pulp becomes thick.
• Then put jaggery in it and melt it well.
• After melting the jaggery, add salt, black salt, fennel powder, ginger powder, cumin powder, 1 tsp sugar and a layer of chili and mix it.
• Then firm it for 2 to 3 minutes.
• Tamarind chutney is ready.
To serve Vada Pav, take 2 Pav and cut it from the middle, then apply chutney and add Vada.
Vada Pav is ready. Serve it with hot hot tea.
Important Tips :-
• If you want, you can keep tamarind soaked in hot water.
• If you do not have time, then you put water in the pan, then add tamarind and cook it for 5 minutes. Sieve after cooking.
fluffy Pancakes are crispy on the top and puffed up soft from the inside. Whose food is very good for everyone. You can keep it in the tiffin of small children. If you want, you can make it for breakfast.
You can make many types of pancakes. Such as Banana Pancakes, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, Buttermilk Pancakes, Chocolate Pancakes, Fluffy Eggless Pancakes, Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes, grits Pancakes, Scotch Pancakes, American Pancakes and Cream Cheese Pancakes.
Making pancakes is very easy. The ingredients needed to make pancakes are available in everyone’s homes. To make a pancake, you need all-purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar powder, salt, cardamom powder, baking powder, ripe banana, milk and ghee.
To Learn to Make Pancakes Pancake is a very healthy snack. You can serve it with jam, butter ,honey and mojito. You can serve this simple Pancake with a sweet taste. Everyone likes breakfast. You can also give pancakes to small children in the evening.
Learn to Make Pancakes Ingridents:-
How to make Fluffy Pancake:-
To make Fluffy pancakes, mix all-purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, cardamom powder and baking soda in a bowl.
Then take a ripe banana, take out the peel, and cut it into fine pieces.
After finely chopping, mash it well. Then add a bowl of milk to it and mix well. Now we will put dry ingredients in it, mix it well, and prepare a smooth batter.
After the solution is ready, add two spoons of ghee to it and mix well. Prepare the batter for making dumplings, the exact consistency you need to make pancakes and keep it for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, the batter is ready to make pancakes.
Preheat the tawa and grease it with ghee. Now turn the flame of the gas on low medium, put a little bit of batter on the tawa and make it golden brown from both sides.
When it turns golden brown from both sides, take it out on a plate. Similarly, make the rest of the pancakes.
The Pancake is ready. You can make it in the morning or the evening snack.
It takes 25 minutes to make a pancake.
To make pancakes, you have to preheat the Tawa.
When making the Pancake, keep the flame of the gas on a low medium.
If you want, you can make pancakes in small or large sizes.
For making pancakes, you must use non-stick Tawa, which makes pancakes very quickly.
To make pancakes, you must take a ripe banana, which makes pancakes very tasty.
If you want pancakes, you can make maida or flour by mixing both flour and flour.
If you want, you can make pancakes from whole flour.
When the Pancake starts puffing from the edges, then understand that the Pancake is ready.
Mojito Recipe is a traditional Cuban highball. Mojito is made with rum, lemon juice, simple syrup, and fresh mint. The Mojito is a refreshing cocktail and is perfect for summer. Mojito tastes like a fizzy drink.
Mojito is one of the oldest mixed drinks. There are different types of Mojito. Such as Classic Mint Mojito, Strawberry Mojito, Black Berry Mojito, Mango Mojito, Mojito Cocktail Recipe, Virgin Mojito Recipe and Bacardi Mojito. Mojito is very fresh and delicious. The mojito recipe is the perfect cocktail.
Traditionally the mojito recipe is made with white rum, sugarcane juice, lime juice, soda, and mint. Mojito gets its best taste from mint leaves. Whenever a friend comes to your house in summer, you can give them Mojito as a refreshing drink. The ingredients needed to prepare Mojito are available in everyone’s home.
To make Mojito, you only need fresh mint leaves, sugar, and lemon. You can make virgin Mojito with soda if you want. You can also make virgin Mojito from sprites if you want. This Mojito Drink is straightforward to prepare at home.
It doesn’t take long to make a mojito drink. Mojito drink is ready in less time. Mojito drink is very beneficial for the body. You can also make Mojito by adding white rum if you want. Either you can make virgin Mojito, which is prepared without rum.
You can make different mocktails if you want. Such as Watermelon Mojito, Virgin Mojito, Orange Mojito. It is straightforward to make.
Mojito Recipe Ingredient :-
Method to make Mojito:-
To make Mojito, take a big glass, put lemon pieces and mint leaves in it, and then crush it well.
Then put three spoons of sugar and ice cubes in it, add 1/2 spoon of salt and soda, fill the whole glass and mix well so that the flavor comes in all the drinks.
Mojito is ready.
• You can also use sugar syrup or powdered sugar to make Mojito.
• If you want to make Mojito, you can take mint leaves according to your choice.
Eggs Benedict Recipe is classic American recipe for brunch and breakfast is eggs benedict. It was created in New York. The restaurant’s primary breakfast selection is eggs benedict. The Eggs Benedict Recipe is easy to follow.
It is delicious to eat eggs benedict. This breakfast meal is excellent. Due to the high-quality protein found in eggs. eggs Benedict is generally nutritious. Eggs provide a great source of vitamin D. Eggs improves good cholesterol levels. Egg helps in weight management. Eggs Benedict is an open-face sandwich.
You can make it on a special occasion. You can make eggs benedict in your style and serve it for breakfast to the guest. Benedict can also be made of different types such as eggs benedict, English muffins, florentine, Sardo, crab eggs benedict, Neptune and chorizo eggs benedict.
To make Eggs Benedict, you will need an egg, brown burger buns, natural olive oil, salt, vinegar, avocado, lemon juice, onion, tomato, cucumber, black pepper powder and fresh coriander leaves. Eggs Benedict is made using all these ingredients.
You can make an eggs benedict recipe with different variations as well.
To serve egg benedict a boiled egg is put on top and chicken biryani. Which is very tasty to eat. Hollandaise sauce is used to make Eggs Benedict, which is made from butter, egg yolk, lemon juice, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Eggs Benedict tastes excellent with this Hollandaise Sauce.
Eggs Benedict Recipe Ingredients:-
Brown burger buns
Virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
Fresh coriander leaves
How to make Eggs Benedict:-
To make Eggs Benedict recipe , you need brown burger buns and cut them in the middle. After cutting apply virgin olive oil to it. Toast it well . Then put 2 cups of water in a pan, add 1 tsp salt, and mix. Then add vinegar and mix well. So that if we put the egg, it will remain in the middle, and we will put two eggs in it. Eggs are ready. Then we will take them out of the water now.
Here we have taken avocado. Cut the avocado, take out its inner part with the help of a spoon and add lemon juice to it and mash it well.
Then take a bowl and add finely chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, fresh green coriander, salt, lemon juice and black pepper powder and mix it well. To serve, take toasted brown burger buns, and put mashed avocado and poached egg and serve with finely chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, fresh coriander, salt, lemon juice and black pepper powder.
Eggs Benedict is ready. Eggs Benedict is prepared significantly less time. Serve it hot.
Eggs have to be taken fresh to make eggs benedict.
To make eggs benedict recipe , keep the egg in the fridge and start making it. Then it is prepare good.
The egg is to be half cooked.
When it is serve the egg should be white on top and when it is cut the liquid should come out. Then it is fun to eat eggs benedict.
Everyone likes to eat biscuits, and if you get biscuits with hot tea, then it will be fun.
Easy Home made Biscuit Recipeat home like Atta Biscuits, Nankhatai Biscuits, Cumin Ajwain Biscuits, Karachi Biscuits, Nankhatai Biscuits,, and Eggless Coconut Cookies.
Wheat Flour biscuits are very healthy. Very little material is required to make and it is easy available in everyone’s house. To make Atta Biscuit you need wheat flour, semolina, dry coconut, cardamom powder, refined oil, sugar, and oil.
Ghee, sugar powder, dried coconut, custard powder, and cardamom powder are components needed to prepare nankhatai.
Whenever you are hungry for little fat, you can eat homemade biscuits. Making biscuit is not so difficult. Its distinctive feature is that it is made with ingredients found at home. The Atta Biscuit is about to get crispy.
Homemade biscuits are very cheap because it is made from household ingredients. When the market’s available biscuits are both pricey and unhealthy. Nowadays many people like to make biscuit at home.
Homemade Biscuit Recipe:-
Home made Biscuit Recipe to make biscuits, take a big bowl and add two bowls of wheat flour, 1/2 bowl of semolina, 1/2 bowl of dry coconut, and cardamom powder, and mix it well.
Then add refined oil and mix well. The fist is forming.
Take sugar in a bowl and mix some water in it. Then add little sugar and water to the wheat flour Knead.
After kneading the dough:
Divide the dough into two parts.
Take 1 part and make it like a roti.
Cut it in the box and divide it into four parts.
Take two parts and make it like a roti.
Cut it in the box and divide it into four parts.
Then put oil in the pan and heat it well. When the oil becomes hot, put the gas on medium flame. Then put the biscuits in it and make it golden brown from both sides. When it turns golden brown from both sides, take it out on a plate.
Biscuit is ready. Serve it with tea.
• You have to put perfect oil in the wheat flour. Pour as much oil as should be made into a fist.
• If there is less moisture in the dough and the dough is not forming, the biscuits will not become crispy.
• If there is less moisture in the dough and the dough is not forming, the biscuits will become soft.
As all, you know, this blog is on learn how To Make Chicken Fried Rice This blog is also available in Hindi.
Chicken Fried Rice is a famous Chinese dish. It is very much like in India. In India, people make Chicken Fried Rice in different ways. It adds various spices of various types, which everyone likes very much. You can create and eat Chicken Fried Rice anytime in your busy life. This is a quick dish to prepare.
You can make many types of fried rice, such as Chinese Chicken Fried Rice, Authentic Chicken Fried Rice, Chicken Egg Fried Rice, and Chicken Fried Rice,Veg biriyani . Everyone likes to eat fried rice. It gets ready quickly.
You can make it at home anytime, and very few ingredients are required to make it available in everyone’s homes. If you like to eat chicken, you can make chicken fried rice by adding chicken. Nowadays, people also put eggs in Chicken Fried Rice, which enhances the taste of Chicken Fried Rice even more. In restaurants, chicken fried rice is served with eggs only.
If you want, you can make quick Chicken Fried Rice for a party. If you wish, you can make it for lunch or dinner. To make Chicken Fried Rice, you need Basmati Rice, Chicken, Onion, Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Green Onion, Dark Soy Sauce, Green Chilli Chutney, Black Pepper Powder, Ginger, Garlic, Vinegar, Salt, and Oil. The same vegetable used in Chicken Fried Rice is also used in Fried Rice, such as Basmati Rice, Onion, Cabbage, Carrot, Capsicum, Garlic, Ginger, Dark Soy Sauce, Salt, and Oil.
Dark soy sauce
Green chili sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
How to make Chicken Fried Rice:-
To make Chicken Fried Rice, take 2 liters of water in a large vessel, add boiled basmati rice, and cook 90% of it. After cooking:
Filter the basmati rice and cool it.
Cut the chicken into pieces.
Put oil in the pan.
When the oil becomes hot, place the chicken in it and fry it on low, medium heat.
When the chicken is roasted, take it out on a plate.
Put some more oil in the same pan. When the oil is hot, add finely chopped garlic and ginger and saute it for 1 second. Then add chopped onion, cabbage, carrot, capsicum, and green onion and toss it for a second. After that, add the chicken, soy sauce, green chili sauce, vinegar, and black pepper. Next, toss it for one second. Then add basmati rice and salt and mix it well.
Chicken Fried Rice is ready. Enjoy it with your family. If you make it once, you will want to eat it again and again.
• Cook basmati rice by 90% only. If you cook more rice, then the chicken fried rice that is there will not become blooming.
• You can also make Chicken Fried Rice with leftover rice.
Punjab’s favorite Dal Makhani is liked by all. Punjabi Dal Makhani is delicious to eat, and you can make it with less ingredients. Mouth water starts coming on hearing the name of Dal Makhani. The components of Dal Makhani are available in everyone’s homes. Dal Makhani is a Punjabi dish, but nowadays, it is also served in restaurants and Dal makhani in Dhaba. All children like Punjabi Dal Makhani, from minor to big.
You can easily make Dal Makhani at home. Many people think that making Dal Makhani is difficult, but this doesn’t seem right. It can be made very quickly at home. You can make Dal Makhani for lunch or dinner anytime. Dal Makhani is a classic Indian dish made from whole urad dal, kidney beans, butter, and spices. You can make Dal Makhani at home and enjoy it. It takes a little more time to make Dal Makhani, but it tastes good to eat. Dal Makhani Masala is rich in protein and fiber.
Black gram dal (urad dal )
Ginger garlic paste
Kashmiri red chili powder
Method to make Dal Makhani:-
To make Dal Makhani, you must soak urad dal and rajma overnight so that it gets puffed up well.
In the morning, you have to put it in the cooker, add salt and cook it for six whistles.
You must put the wok on the gas, place butter, and melt it.
As soon as the butter melts, add cumin seeds and cook for 1 second.
After that, you must add finely chopped onion and make it golden brown by stirring continuously.
When it becomes golden brown, add garlic ginger paste, green chili, Kashmiri red chili powder, and mix it well.
Then you have to add tomato puree, turmeric powder, garam masala, and coriander powder and mix it well, and cook on a low, medium flame for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, you will see that the masala there is well cooked.
Then you have to add boiled lentils to it, mix it well, and cook on a low, medium flame for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, you have to turn off the gas, add finely chopped green coriander, and mix it well.
Method of tempering in Dal Makhani:-
For tempering, you have to take a tempering pan.
And put butter in it and melt it.
Add Kashmiri red chili powder and stir thoroughly once the butter has melted.
The Dal Makhani is ready. You can enjoy it with your whole family.
Bhakarwadi recipe is a traditional and popular spicy, sweet and spicy tea-time snack recipe from the western part of India. Everyone likes Bhakarwadi very much. You can make it by frying or baking it. Bhakarwadi mainly comes from famous Marathi and gujarati bhakarwadi.Bhakarwadi snacks is prepared during the festival.
You can make Bhakarwadi at home, and it is effortless. A lot of ingredients are needed to make this. It gets ready in less time. You can make Maharashtian bakarwadi masala at home.
To create it, all you need is cumin, fennel, coriander seeds, tamarind chutney, turmeric powder, salt, ginger powder, white sesame, and dry coconut, all of which can be found in any household.
When you make the masala of Bhakarwadi at home, a potent and fragrant aroma comes. When guests come to your house, serve it with tea or coffee. Bhakarwadi is very popular in the Maharashtrian cities of Pune and Kolhapur. Bhakarwadi is in high demand and is sold in many shops.
Fennel seeds (Saunf)
Coriander seeds (Dhaniya)
Tamarind chutney ( Imlie)
Kashmiri red chilli powder
How to make Bhakarwadi Masala:-
How to make Bhakarwadi namkeen Masala. To make the masala of Bhakarwadi, keep the gas per pan or add fennel, coriander, cumin, white sesame, and dry coconut and fry it well.
When it is roasted, you turn off the gas flame, and a good smell starts coming from it. You must take it out on a plate and let it cool down.
When it cools down, you put it in a mixer jar and add some dry spices like Kashmiri red chilli powder, ginger powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, and salt. Grind it.
Bhakarwadi masala is ready.
Method of making Bhakarwadi Recipe:-
To make Bhakarwadi make Bhakarwadi, you must prepare flour by applying it. To make the dough, in a bowl, take one bowl of all-purpose flour, two spoons of gram flour, salt, and hot oil and mix it well; prepare the dough by adding little water and keep it for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, you will see that the dough has been set well. You have to do this in 4 parts. You have to take a portion, roll it like roti, and spread it by applying tamarind chutney.
Then you have to sprinkle the masala of Bhakarwadi in it, and you have to move it well so that the masala sticks well.
Then you have to cut it and put the pan on the gas, add oil to it and heat it well; when the oil becomes hot, then you turn the flame of the gas on low medium and fry the bhakarwadi; you have to fry it till it becomes golden brown. |
You take it out on a plate when it becomes golden brown and cool it. When it cools down, you can store it in an air-tight container.
Bhakarwadi is ready. Serve it with tea.
At the time of making Bhakarwadi, when you fill the masala in the roti, you have to press it well to stick the masala.
When kneading the dough, you only have to pour hot oil, which will make the outer cover of Bhakarwadi very crispy.
Aloo Paratha is a popular Indian snack. It is a breakfast dish which originated in the Punjab region. It is made from whole wheat flour, mashed potatoes, and spices. Aloo Paratha recipe is one of the most popular and delicious breakfastsin Indian cuisine. All children very much like Aloo Paratha from small to big.
You can eat it by making it in the morning breakfast. It is very easy to make Aloo Paratha. You can easily make it at home. Aloo paratha is very healthy. You can also give it in the lunch box. Serve Aloo Paratha with curd, sauce or Schezwan chutney.
Aloo paratha recipe
You can make parathas anywhere, such as Moli Parathas, Cabbage Parathas, Methi Parathas, Lachha Parathas, Keema Parathas, and Palak Paneer and Broccoli Parathas.
But out of these, potato parathas are more delicious and healthy. These days, potato parathas are also served in Indian restaurants and Dhaba.
Aloo paratha Ingridents:
Green chilli and garlic paste
How to make Aloo Paratha:
To make Punjabi aloo Paratha, you have first to prepare the stuffing. To prepare the filling, you have first to boil the potatoes. After cooking, you have to peel the potatoes. After peeling, you have to mash the potatoes well. Then you have to put mashed potatoes in the bowl, add kalonji masala, coriander leaves and salt and mix it well.
Then you have to put the pan on the gas, put oil in it, and heat it well. When the oil becomes hot, you must put mustard in it. As soon as the mustard seeds crackle, you have to add curry leaves, green chilli, garlic paste, and sauté for 1 second. Then you have to add mashed potatoes to it, mix it well, and stir continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
After 2 to 3 minutes, you must take out the stuffing on a plate and let it cool down completely.
You must prepare a soft dough by adding 2 bowls of wheat flour, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp oil and water in a bowl, mashing it well.
Now you have to make small balls of dough, and by lifting one ball you have to roll it completely, then you have to fill 2 spoons stuffing in it, lift the parantha from all sides and close it by pressing it with 2 fingers and flatten it with the help of a rolling pin. You must roll it with light hands like a roti by pressing lightly.
Then you have to put the tawa on the gas and heat it well. When the Tawa becomes hot, you must roast the rolled parathas. When it cooks on one side, you must apply oil and turn the other—Cook well from both sides.
Aloo paratha is ready. Serve it with curd or pickle.
You have to mash the potatoes well.
If the potato is not mashed well, it may break while making the paratha.
Cool the potatoes thoroughly.
Even if the potato has not cooled completely, the paratha is not formed as it is and starts breaking.
If you want, you can also use ghee or oil to make paratha.
New potato paratha is not good. New potatoes contain a lot of water.
You can make Paratha with Juno Aloo anytime.
If you make paratha for the first time, do not add salt to the stuffing. Add salt while making paratha.
It is one of the favorites and most delicious Indian breakfast and fasting food for the festival. Sabudana khichdi recipe is very healthy. It is generally made in the Indian states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Madhya Pradesh. You can make it by fasting. It is prepared during festivals like Navratri and Shivratri.
Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for fasting. It is also made as breakfast in many homes. Sago Khichdi is made by soaking sago. It looks very tasty to eat. It takes very less material to make it. Such as potatoes, tomatoes, groundnuts, sago, green coriander, curry leaves, green chilies, ginger, and ghee which are available in everyone’s homes.
Sabudana Khichdi recipe
Sabudana khichdi is very much liked by all children from small to big. You can also pack it in the lunch box for small children and give it. There are two types of sago, one is small and the other is big. You can make sago khichdi with both of these. Make Sago khichdi in hot breakfast and enjoy it with your whole family.
Sabudana Khichdi recipe
Method for making Sabudana Khichdi recipe:-
To make Sabudana Khichdi, first of all, you have to clean the sago properly. After cleaning, wash it thoroughly 3 to 4 times. Then you have to soak the sago and keep it for 6 hours.
After 6 hours you will see that the sago is ready to eat very well. And now you have to put the wok on the gas and put 4 spoons of ghee in it and melt the ghee, as soon as the ghee melts then you put peanuts in it and roast it. When it is roasted, then you take it out on a plate. Then you put 2 teaspoons cumin in the same pan, add green chili, ginger, and curry leaves and saute it for 1 second. Then you add tomatoes, and salt and mix it well and cook on a low medium flame for 3 minutes. So that the tomato which is there becomes soft.
After 3 minutes, add boiled potatoes and sago it, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, add roasted peanuts, lemon juice, and coriander leaves and mix well.
Sabudana Khichdi is ready. You serve it hot.
To make sabudana khichdi, you have to pay attention to one thing you do not have to add too much water to soak the sabudana, you have to add only that much water that can soak your sabudana.
In the sago khichdi, you boil potatoes and put them.
You have to put roasted peanuts in the sago khichdi.
If you are making sabudana khichdi for fasting, then use rock salt.