Easy Brownie recipe
A chocolate brownie recipe is an American dessert. This recipe is made with chocolate. That’s why its name is “chocolate brownie.” A chocolate brownie is a square or rectangular baked confection.
The first brownies were made in the USA in the late 19th century. The easy Brownie recipe is liked by everyone, from small to big. It is very easy to make and it is a very simple recipe. A very few ingredients are needed to make chocolate brownies and cookies. which is available in everyone’s homes.
To make Chocolate Browniese, yo’ll need all-purposee flour, cocoa powder, ghee or butter, eggs, baking powder, sweet soda, an powdered sugar. Chocolate brownies can be made either in the oven or in a skillet. You can also make eggless chocolate brownies. You can make chocolate brownies for Christmas if you want.
You can make different types of brownies. For example, Fudge Nut Brownie, fudgy brownie recipe, Fudge Iced Brownie, Peanut Butter Brownie, Nutella Brownie, and Mint Chocolate Brownie. It takes only 30 minutes to make chocolate brownies.
Table of Contents
Brownie recipe ingridents:-
- Fine flour
- cocoa powder
- Ghee and Butter
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- sugar powder
How to make easy Chocolate Brownies Recipe:
In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 5 teaspoons cocoa powder, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/3 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon vanilla aroma, 1/2 cup melted ghee, 2 eggs, and 3/4 cup powdered sugar to make chocolate brownies. Then mix it well.
- •You have to beat it until it comes in the form of chocolate syrup.
- Next, add the walnuts and thoroughly mix them in.
- •Batter is ready.
- So now you take the cake tin and grease it well with ghee.
- •Pour in the batter and tamp it down well.
- We kept the pan preheated, and it is thoroughly preheated.
- So now let’s bake.
- •To bake, put the cake tin in the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- •After 20 minutes, check with a knife.
- •When the knife comes clean, turn off the gas.
- The chocolate brownie is done.
- •If you want, you can make chocolate brownies either in the oven or in the pan.
- •To make a chocolate brownie, sieve the flour, which will result in a very soft and fluffy brownie.
- •You can use eggs in brownies. Using eggs will make the brownie quite fluffy.• Whether you want to add an egg or not, put it in.
- •Egg-laying is optional.