Learn to Make Pancakes
fluffy Pancakes are crispy on the top and puffed up soft from the inside. Whose food is very good for everyone. You can keep it in the tiffin of small children. If you want, you can make it for breakfast.
You can make many types of pancakes. Such as Banana Pancakes, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes, Buttermilk Pancakes, Chocolate Pancakes, Fluffy Eggless Pancakes, Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes, grits Pancakes, Scotch Pancakes, American Pancakes and Cream Cheese Pancakes.
Making pancakes is very easy. The ingredients needed to make pancakes are available in everyone’s homes. To make a pancake, you need all-purpose flour, wheat flour, sugar powder, salt, cardamom powder, baking powder, ripe banana, milk and ghee.
To Learn to Make Pancakes Pancake is a very healthy snack. You can serve it with jam, butter ,honey and mojito. You can serve this simple Pancake with a sweet taste. Everyone likes breakfast. You can also give pancakes to small children in the evening.
Table of Contents
Learn to Make Pancakes Ingridents:-
- Fine flour
- wheat flour
- sugar powder
- cardamom powder
- baking powder
- ripe banana
How to make Fluffy Pancake:-
- To make Fluffy pancakes, mix all-purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, cardamom powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- Then take a ripe banana, take out the peel, and cut it into fine pieces.
- After finely chopping, mash it well. Then add a bowl of milk to it and mix well. Now we will put dry ingredients in it, mix it well, and prepare a smooth batter.
- After the solution is ready, add two spoons of ghee to it and mix well. Prepare the batter for making dumplings, the exact consistency you need to make pancakes and keep it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, the batter is ready to make pancakes.
- Preheat the tawa and grease it with ghee. Now turn the flame of the gas on low medium, put a little bit of batter on the tawa and make it golden brown from both sides.
- When it turns golden brown from both sides, take it out on a plate. Similarly, make the rest of the pancakes.
- The Pancake is ready. You can make it in the morning or the evening snack.
- It takes 25 minutes to make a pancake.
- To make pancakes, you have to preheat the Tawa.
- When making the Pancake, keep the flame of the gas on a low medium.
- If you want, you can make pancakes in small or large sizes.
- For making pancakes, you must use non-stick Tawa, which makes pancakes very quickly.
- To make pancakes, you must take a ripe banana, which makes pancakes very tasty.
- If you want pancakes, you can make maida or flour by mixing both flour and flour.
- If you want, you can make pancakes from whole flour.
- When the Pancake starts puffing from the edges, then understand that the Pancake is ready.