Vada Pav Recipe
Vada Pav Recipe is one of the famous street food of Mumbai. It is liked by all big and small. Vada filling is done with mashed potatoes. With this, 3 types of chutney are made to eat. Such as dry garlic chutney, tamarind chutney and green coriander chutney. It is very easy to make Vada Pav and the ingredients required to make it are available in everyone’s homes.
To make Vada filling, you need potatoes, green chillies, garlic, mustard seeds, salt, curry leaves, turmeric powder, fresh coriander and oil.
If you want, you can make Vada Pav in the morning or evening breakfast. Its taste is liked by all. Homemade Vada Pav recipe is very healthy. It is served by putting chutney inside the pav and adding vada. Vada Pav recipe in marathi is a very spicy and spicy snack. Vada Pav gets ready in very less time. Vada Pav is not very expensive. Many people make Vada Pav on Sunday for breakfast. If you want, you can keep the Vada Pav in the starter. Everyone likes to eat Vada Pav on the side of the road.
Vada pav Recipe ingridents :-
- Mustard seeds
- curry leaves
- turmeric powder
- Ginger and Garlic Paste
- green peas
- coriander leaves
Ingredients for Batter :-
- Gram Flour
- turmeric powder
Ingredients for Green Chutney :-
- coriander leaves
- Green chilli
Ingredients for dry chutney:-
- desiccated coconut
- Red chilly
- kashmiri red chili powder
Ingredients for Tamarind Chutney :-
- ginger powder
- cumin powder
- Black Salt
- fennel seeds
- chili flakes
Method for making Vada pav recipe Stuffing :-
- To make the Vada stuffing, first boil the potatoes.
- After boiling, peel the potatoes and mash them well.
- Then put 2 spoons of oil in the pan.
- When the oil is hot, then put 1/2 teaspoon mustard in it.
When the mustard seeds crackle, add ginger and garlic paste and saute it for a second.
- Then add curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder and green peas and mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes so that the peas become soft.
- When the peas become soft, then add mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Then add coriander leaves and mix well.
Stuffing is ready.
Method to make Batter :-
- • Take a bowl to make the batter.
- • Then add 2 bowls of gram flour, salt as per taste, turmeric powder, a spoonful of oil and hing and mix it well.
- • Then add little water to it and prepare a smooth batter.
- • Do not keep the batter too thin or thick.
- • There should be a flowing consistency.
- • Batter is ready.
How to make Green Chutney :-
- • Take a grinder jar to make green chutney.
- • Then put green coriander, salt as per taste, add garlic, green chili and some water in it and grind it.
- • Green chutney is ready.
Method to make Sukh Chutney :-
- • To make dry chutney, put 2 spoons of oil in the pan.
- • When the oil is hot, then add peanuts, finely chopped dry coconut, garlic and red chili and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- • After roasting let it cool down.
- • When it cools down, grind it in a mixer.
- • After grinding, add salt and Kashmiri red chili powder.
- • Then grind it one more time.
- • Sukhi chutney is ready.
Method to make Tamarind Chutney :-
- • To make tamarind chutney, take 50 grams of tamarind.
- • Then take out its seeds.
- • Put 2 glasses of water in the pan, when the water becomes hot, then put tamarind in it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- • So that the tamarind which is there is well thickened.
- • When the tamarind becomes thick, then cool it and grind it in a mixer.
- • Sieve after grinding.
- • Put 1 tsp oil in the pan.
- • When the oil becomes hot, then add cumin and hing and mix it.
- • Then put tamarind pulp in it and cook it for 5 minutes.
- • So that the tamarind pulp becomes thick.
- • Then put jaggery in it and melt it well.
- • After melting the jaggery, add salt, black salt, fennel powder, ginger powder, cumin powder, 1 tsp sugar and a layer of chili and mix it.
- • Then firm it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- • Tamarind chutney is ready.
- To serve Vada Pav, take 2 Pav and cut it from the middle, then apply chutney and add Vada.
- Vada Pav is ready. Serve it with hot hot tea.
Important Tips :-
- • If you want, you can keep tamarind soaked in hot water.
- • If you do not have time, then you put water in the pan, then add tamarind and cook it for 5 minutes. Sieve after cooking.