Bundi ke laddu
Motichoor ladoo recipe in hindi
Bundi ke laddu is a popular Indian sweet. It is prepared from gram flour batter, which is first deeply fried and then soaked in sugar syrup.
Budi ke laddu is prepared during the festival and puja. It looks delicious to eat. The main difference between the Motichur ke laddu and Bundi ke laddu recipes is that Motichur ke laddu is a boondi made from small-sized gram flour and boondi laddu is a large size boondi made from gram flour.
Boondi ke laddu is fried in desi ghee. You can make Bundi ke laddu as prasad. This budi ke laddu is delicious to eat.
Few ingredients are required to make boondi ke ladoo, easily available in everyone’s homes. To make Boondi ke ladoo, you need gram flour, sugar, ghee, cardamom, and melon seeds.
moti boondi ke ladoo are traditionally made in desi ghee. Desi ghee ke laddu looks very tasty to eat.
Bundi ke laddu ingridents:
- Besan-250 gm
- Sugar – 375 g
- Cardamom -1/2 tsp
- Melon seeds – 1/4 cup
Bundi ke laddu kaise bante hain (bundi ke laddu banane ki recipe):-
• To make Boondi Ladoo, first of all, we prepare a batter of gram flour for Boondi.
• To prepare the batter, take 2 cups of gram flour in a bowl, add water and beat it to finish the lumps.
• You have to keep the solution a little thin.
• Keep the solution for 10 minutes.
• Till then, we prepare the sugar syrup.
• To prepare sugar syrup, put 1.5 cups of sugar in a pan, add 1 cup of water, melt the sugar, and keep stirring.
• Check when the sugar melts.
• When 1 to 2 wires start forming in the last drip, turn off the gas.
• Chasni is ready.
• After 10 minutes, when the batter is ready.
• To fry the boondi, melt the ghee in the pan.
• As soon as the ghee melts, check it by adding one drop.
• As soon as it starts to puff up, fry the boondi.
• To fry the boondi, take a sieve and put the gas on low to medium flame.
• Pour 2 tsp of solution in the jab and tap it well to keep the drop falling on its own.
• When the pan is full.
• Then fry the boondi by turning it slightly.
• When this lightness is learned, take it out on a plate. And you must fry the rest of the boondi in the same manner.
• As soon as all the boondi is made, put it in hot sugar syrup.
• Then add 1/2 cardamom powder 1/4 melon seeds, mix well, and keep it for 30 minutes.
• After 30 minutes, you will see that the boondi syrup has been absorbed.
• Mix it well once and start making laddus.
• To make boondi ke ladoo, apply some ghee in the hands and make laddus by taking small portions.
• bundi ke laddu ki recipe is ready.
• It takes you only 30 to 45 minutes to make it.
• you can make it in desi ghee or vegetable oil.
• Adding food color to the boondi laddoos is optional.
• To make Boondi batter, you do not have to keep the batter too thin or thick. You have to keep it a little thick.
• You have to take water half as much as you have taken sugar to make sugar syrup.
• Check when the sugar is melted.
• When 1 to 2 strings start forming, your sugar syrup is ready.
• When you put the boondi in the syrup, the syrup should be slightly hot. Then the boondi will absorb the sugar syrup.
How to make Boondi Ladoo?
To make Boondi laddus, prepare the batter of gram flour. After the solution is ready, take a sieve and fry the boondi. Then prepare the syrup, put it in the boondi syrup, mix it well, and keep it for 30 minutes. Then prepare small or big size laddus according to you.
What is the cost of Bundi laddus?
Bundi laddus are being sold at Rs.140 per kg.
How many calories are in Boondi Ladoo?
There are 204 calories in 1 boondi ladoo.
Can we eat Motichoor laddus during fasting?
If you want to eat something sweet during Navratri fast, you can make Motichoor laddus at home.
How many laddoos are in 5.1 kg?
There are 28 laddus in 1 kg.
How long do laddoos last?
Laddu lasts for two weeks.