Carrot cake recipe
The carrot cake recipe originated in England. Carrot cake is a sweet American cake made from pieces of carrots, spices, and walnuts. Carrot cake is a cake consisting of carrots mixed into a batter. Everyone likes to eat carrot cake.
This blog is also available in hindi.
If you want, you can make homemade carrot cake recipe on your birthday. Carrot Cake is an easy recipe. The ingredients required to make carrot cake are available in everyone’s homes. To make carrot cake, you need carrot, ghee, sugar, condensed milk, olive oil, all-purpose flour, semolina, baking soda, baking powder, black raisins, red cherries, tutti frutti, and vinegar.
Carrot cake is low in fiber. There are different types of cakes, such as angel food cake, flourless chocolate cake, protein mug cake, carrot cake, pancake and cheesecake. Carrot cake is a soft and moist cake. It doesn’t take much time to make carrot cake.
It takes only 30 minutes to make this cake, and this cake looks very tasty to eat. Best carrot cake recipe is made during Easter. But you can make carrot cake at home anytime.
carrot cake recipe ingridents:-
- olive oil
- condensed milk
- Fine flour
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- black raisins
- Red Cherry
- Tutti Frutti
Carrot Cake recipe Instructions:
• To make simple carrot cake recipe, melt 1 tsp ghee in a cake pan.
• Once the ghee has melted, add 300 grammes of grated carrot and 1/2 a cup of sugar and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
• When the carrot becomes semi-liquid, turn off the heat.
• Next, combine condensed milk and 1/4 cup olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
• Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons semolina, 1 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
• Next, add carrots that have been thoroughly cooled.
• Now add the tutti-frutti, red cherries, and dry fruits and thoroughly mix them in.
• Next, add 1 teaspoon vinegar and thoroughly mix it in.
• We left the pan to heat up.
• Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes.
•After 30 minutes, check with a knife.
•When the knife comes clean, it will turn off the gas.
• The carrot cake is done.
Enjoy it with your friends and family.
• Instead of condensed milk, you can use sweetened condensed milk.
• Add 2 tsp semolina to the batter to prevent it from falling apart.
• You can add tutti-frutti, red cherries, or even dry fruits to the batter if you want.
• You can make carrot cake without the tutti-frutti or red cherry dry fruits if you prefer.