Chawal ke aate recipe
Chawal ke aate se kya Banta hai, With Chawal ke aate recipe, you can make many types of snacks and sweets.
For breakfast, you can have chawal ke aate ki idli, rice roti, rice chakli, rice flour sev, rice flour dosa, rice flour puri, rice flour namkeen, and rice papdi. You can make Ugadiche Modak with rice flour for dessert.
Whenever you do not understand something, you can make chawal ke aate ka nasta. Rice flour breakfast is delicious to eat.
Rice flour is easily available in the market. If you do not want to buy rice flour from the market, you can make it at home.
You can store it and keep it whenever you want to make something with rice flour; you can use it. If you make pakodas, add two spoons of rice flour, making the pakoras crispy.
Rice flour can be used in many ways.
How to make Rice Flour(Chawal ke aate recipe):-
• Small or broken rice can be taken to make rice flour.
• Wash the rice thoroughly and keep it soaked for 7 to 8 hours.
• Then spread it thinly on the cotton cloth and keep it under the fan for 1 hour to dry.
• You don’t have to dry it too much. When we touch the rice, the water should not touch the hands. That’s it to dry
• Then, put it in a mixer jar, grind it, and prepare the powder.
• After the powder is ready, sieve it through a fine sieve.
• After filtering, keep it under the fan for one day and stir the dough for 2 to 3 hours. So that its moisture is gone.
• Then keep it in an air-tight container. It doesn’t go wrong for two months.
Chawal ke aate recipe Important Tips:-
• Rice flour is not to be dried in the sun. You have to dry it under a fan.
• Rice flour has to be dried for only 1 hour. Its only moisture should be gone. It’s only dry.
• After grinding, keep it under the fan for one day.
• If you do not want to keep it under the fan, put it in the pan and roast it for 4 to 5 minutes so the moisture is gone.
• You don’t have to change its color. Only the moisture should be gone.
In how many days does rice flour get spoiled?
Dry prepared rice flour can be stored in an air-tight container for 2 to 3 months. Rice flour can spoil quickly if the rice is not dried well and the moisture has not evaporated.
What happens by applying rice flour on the face?
Rice is not only beneficial for health, but rice also enhances the complexion. By applying rice flour to the face, the color becomes fair.
What is the use of rice flour?
By eating rice flour roti, acidity, constipation, and stomach-related problems end because it contains antioxidants, vitamins, and folic acid. Rice flour helps to work out wrinkles.
How to make rice flour from rice at home?
To make rice flour at home, first clean the rice. Then keep it soaked for 7 to 8 hours. Then spread it on a cotton cloth and keep it under the fan for 1 hour so the water in the rice dries up. Then grind it in a mixer and prepare powder. Then put it under the fan for one day and keep it running after 2 to 3 hours. So that all its moisture is gone, fill it in a container and keep it for 2 to 3 months. It will not spoil.
How to store rice?
Never keep rice in polythene or pot. Never store it in an air-tight container, so there is no danger of moisture getting inside. Due to this, the rice lasts for a long time and does not get spoiled.
What is a piece of rice called?
A piece of rice is called tandul, paddy, and rice.
What does not keep insects in rice?
Put bay leaves and neem leaves in rice. Worms will not fall on the rice due to their fragrance.