Dhaniya Panjiri is an Indian sweet made during the festival of Janmashtami. Apart from Makhan and Misri, Lord Shri Krishna also likes Coriander Panjiri.
On this Janmashtami, make coriander Panjiri and offer it to Kana Ji. Dhaniya panjiri prasad kaise banate hain.
Prasad of Janmashtami is Coriander Panjiri and everyone can make it very easily in their homes. Very few ingredients are needed to make this prasad. Which is available in everyone’s homes.
To make coriander panjiri, you need coriander powder, powdered sugar, makhana, grated dry coconut, desi ghee, cashew, almond, chironji, and cardamom. Coriander Panjiri looks very tasty to eat and is nutritious too.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dhaniya Panjiri Ingridents:-
- 2 Dhaniya panjiri kaise banate hain:-
- 3 Important Tips:-
- 4 Why Dhaniya Panjiri on Janmashtami?
- 5 What is Prasad made on Janmashtami?
- 6 Is Coriander Panjiri good for health?
- 7 What is the favorite food of Lord Krishna?
- 8 Does Panjiri cause weight gain?
- 9 Who killed Krishna?
- 10 When was Krishna born?
- 11 For how long should one eat Panjiri?
- 12 Related
Dhaniya Panjiri Ingridents:-
- Coriander Powder -1 cup
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Makhana – 1 cup
- Grated dry coconut – 1/2 cup
- Desi Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Cashew – 8 to 10
- Almonds – 8 to 10
- Chironji – 4 tsp
Dhaniya panjiri kaise banate hain:-
• To make Coriander Panjiri, first cut the dry fruits. So first you cut the makhana into 4 pieces. Then in the same way you cut cashews, and almonds and prepare cardamom powder.
•Then put 1/2 cup ghee in the pan and melt it. Then put makhana in it and make it crisp on low medium flame.
• As soon as it becomes crisp, then take it out on a plate and now also roast the grated coconut for 1 minute.
• After 1 minute take it out on a plate and its color has also changed slightly.
• So now we also roast finely chopped almonds and cashew nuts for 1 minute.
• After 1 minute take it out on a plate and now we roast the coriander powder.
• Put the remaining ghee in the pan and let it melt.
• When the ghee melts, then add coriander powder and fry it on low medium flame while stirring continuously.
• When its color changes slightly, then take it out on a big plate and add powdered sugar, grated coconut, finely chopped almonds, finely chopped cashew, chironji, and cardamom powder and mix it.
• Coriander Panjiri is ready.
• Adding dry fruits to the Dhaniya Panjiri is optional.
• Roast the coriander powder lightly. When a slight aroma starts coming from it, then turn off the gas.
• You can also put watermelon seeds in Panjiri. From this, you have to roast it in light ghee.
Why Dhaniya Panjiri on Janmashtami?
Answer:- There is a tradition of making Dhaniya Panjiri on the occasion of Janmashtami in North India.
What is Prasad made on Janmashtami?
Answer:- Coriander Panjiri, Mishri, and Panchmurti are made in the form of Prasad on Janmashtami.
Is Coriander Panjiri good for health?
Answer:- You can make coriander panjiri regularly because it is very healthy. It will give you many health benefits like good for dizziness, acidity, arthritis, and good digestion.
What is the favorite food of Lord Krishna?
Answer:- Makhan Mishri is the favorite food of Lord Krishna.
Does Panjiri cause weight gain?
Answer:- Yes Panjiri is full of calories and fat content is a bit high. But it has nutritional value for babies and new or lactating mothers.
Who killed Krishna?
Answer: – Krishna was killed by an arrow fired by a hunter named Jaras.
When was Krishna born?
Answer: Lord Krishna, the eighth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, is worshiped as the supreme deity in Hinduism. Born in northern India (about 3,228 BC).
For how long should one eat Panjiri?
Ans:- Store Panjiri in an airtight container at room temperature and consume within 4 weeks.