Gulab jamun recipe
Gulab jamun recipe in Hindi
Gulab Jamun recipe is an Indian dessert soaked in sweet, sticky sugar syrup. Bhim chandra Nag invented it.
Gulab Jamun looks very tasty to eat. You can make it for a special occasion or a party if you want. Gulab Jamun is famous in India, Nepal, Pakistan, Maldives, Bangladesh, and Myanmar.
Gulab Jamun can satisfy your sugar cravings. To make Gulab Jamun, you need Mawa, Paneer, Maida, Sugar, Green Cardamom, Cashew, Almonds, and Ghee.
You can make many types of Gulab Jamun. Like Sooji Ke Gulab Jamun Recipe, Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gits Gulab Jamun Recipe, Gulab Jamun Instant Mix Recipe, Kala Jamun, Angoori Gulab Jamun, Gulab Jamun With Milk Powder Recipe, Khoya Gulab Jamun Recipe, Modak recipe, and Brown Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe.
Gulab jamun recipe ingredients:-
- Mawa – 300 gm
- Paneer -1/2 cup
- All-purpose flour – 70gm
- Sugar – 800gm
- Green cardamom – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cashew nuts – 7
- Almonds – 8
How to make Gulab Jamun recipe :-
• To make gulab jamun, first we make sugar syrup.
• So here we have taken the vessel, and now we will put 800 grams of sugar and 2 cups of water to melt the sugar.
• When the sugar melts, you must cook it for another 2 to 3 minutes.
• Check it after 2 to 3 minutes.
• When the sugar syrup seems sticky, turn off the gas.
• Chasni is ready.
• So now we cut the paneer into pieces, mash it with the help of a hand, and make it smooth.
• We will mix the mawa that we have taken in the paneer itself, add 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, mix it well, and prepare a soft dough.
• When the dough is ready, then check it by making small balls.
• If there are no cracks in the balls, our dough is ready to be soft.
• So now we prepare the stuffing for Gulab Jamun.
• In a bowl, add finely chopped almonds, 7 to 8 cashews, 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom, and mawa, and mix well.
• Stuffing is ready.
• So now we start frying Gulab Jamun.
• Put ghee in a pan and melt it.
• As soon as the ghee melts, check it by adding a little flour. When the dough rises to the top, the ghee is hot enough.
• So now you can fry Gulab Jamun.
• Take a little dough, make it a little bigger by hand, and make balls by adding 1/2 teaspoon stuffing.
• Then put the balls one by one for frying.
• Make it golden brown from both sides.
• When it turns golden brown from both sides, take it out and dip it in sugar syrup.
• Keep it immersed for 4 hours. So that the gulab jamuns are well absorbed in the sugar syrup.
• If you want, you can fry Gulab Jamun in ghee or refined oil.
• At the time frying refined oil or ghee is added, it has to be taken more. So that Gulab Jamun can be dipped.
• You do not have to run on Gulab Jamun directly with a cauldron. Otherwise, the Gulab Jamun will burst.
• When Gulab Jamun becomes light, you can run it with a spoon.
• You don’t have to make Gulab Jamun syrup with strings; you have to make chippy syrup.
• You must keep Gulab Jamun immersed in sugar syrup for 4 hours. So that Gulab Jamun can drink syrup.
• When dipping Gulab Jamun in the syrup, the sugar syrup should be slightly hot. Then only Gulab Jamun will be able to drink sugar syrup.
How many calories are in 1 Gulab Jamun recipe?
In 1 Gulab Jamun contains 150 calories.
Which flour is used for making Gulab Jamun?
All-purpose flour is used to make Gulab Jamun.
How many Gulab Jamun are there in 1 kg?
There are 18 to 20 gulab jamuns in 1 kg.
How much flour will be in 4.1 kg Kova?
50 grams of flour will be used in 1 kg of Kova.
What is the reason for the bursting of Gulab Jamun?
Cause of bursting of Gulab Jamun.
Ghee or oil you have taken is not hot enough. Ghee or oil you take should be well heated, and then you put Gulab Jamun for frying.
The reason is also that you have made small balls of the dough you have taken and see that the dough is perfect when the balls do not crack.
If cracks come in the balls, mash the dough and make it smooth.
Then Gulab Jamun will burst.
What is the difference between Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun?
Gulab jamun milk is needed to prepare khoya or mawa. The same rasgulla is prepared from milk chena.
What is the value of Gulab Jamun?
Gulab Jamun is Rs.400/kg.
Which soda do you put in Gulab Jamun?
Baking soda is put in Gulab Jamun.
What is the name of Gulab Jamun powder?
The name of Gulab Jamun powder is Milk Powder
Gulab jamun kaise bante hain?
Mawa – 300 gmPaneer -1/2 cupAll-purpose flour – 70gmSugar – 800gmGreen cardamom – 1/2 teaspoonCashew nuts – 7Almonds – 8Ghee