Modak Recipes is an Indian sweet and is prepared during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganesha likes Modak very much. It is offered as Prasad on Ganesh Chaturthi.
You can make many types of modaks. Such as Boiled Modak, Fried Modak, Chana Dal Modak, Rava Modak, Dry Fruit Modak, Chocolate Modak, Biscuit Modak, and Mawa Modak. modak recipe-2022 Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival of Hinduism and is celebrated in August and September. The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is made all over India.
But specially made in Maharashtra. On Ganesh Chaturthi, all people bring Ganesha to their homes and keep it in the house for 10 days and do worship. After 10 days immersion is done. Ukadiche Modak is a traditional sweet prepared during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. Ukadiche modaks are stuffed with grated coconut and jaggery. The ingredients needed to make Ukadiche Modak sweets are available in everyone’s homes. To make Ukadiche Modak, all you need is rice flour, water, ghee, salt, fresh coconut, jaggery, and cardamom powder.
Ukadiche Modak is very tasty to eat. It takes 40 minutes to make.
Ingredients for Modak recipes:-
- rice flour
- fresh coconut
- cardamom powder
Method to make recipe of modak :-
- To make modak, add 1/2 cup water, 1/2 tsp ghee, and salt to a pan, mix, and let it come to a boil.
- When it comes to a boil, add 1 bowl of rice flour and mix it well.
- If you have taken 1 bowl of rice, then you have to take 1.5 bowls of water. You do not have to pour water at once, you have to add it little by little and mix well.
- After mixing, turn off the gas and keep the lid on for 10 minutes so that the dough gets cooked with steam.
- So now let’s make the staffing. To make the stuffing, put 1/2 bowl of ghee in the pan.
- When the ghee will melt, then put freshly grated coconut in it and mix well.
- Roast for 2 to 3 minutes so that a good smell starts coming from it.
- When a good aroma starts coming from it, then add cardamom powder and jaggery and mix it and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 2 to 3 minutes turn off the gas and let it cool.
- While the stuffing which is there is cooling down, then we prepare the dough.
- You have to knead the dough by mashing it.
- You have to prepare roti by applying the same type of dough.
- If there are crumbs at the time of kneading the dough, then you can knead the dough by adding hot water.
- The dough has been kneaded and the stuffing has also cooled down, then let’s prepare the modak.
- Take a mold to make modak and put some flour in it and make a hole, then put the stuffing and stick it by applying dough.
- Modak is ready.
- So now let’s steam it.
- For steaming, put water in the pan and grease the steamed plate with ghee and put the modaks one by one and cover the lid and cook it with steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Ukadiche Modak is ready. You should offer it to Ganesh Ji as prasad.
What is the original Modak recipes made from?
Answer: – Original Modak is made from rice flour, grated coconut, and jaggery.
Which modak tastes the best?
Answer: – Ukadiche Modak has the best taste.
Why does Ganesha have 21 Modaks?
Answer: – Parvati resorted to preparing Modak to satisfy the hunger of Ganesha because Ganesha can satisfy hunger immediately.
Which rice flour is best for making Modak recipes in hindi ?
Answer: – Ambemohar rice flour is best for making Modak.
What is Ganesh’s favorite food?
Answer:- Ganesh’s favorite food is Modak.
Is modak good for weight loss?
Answer: – Modak is good for weight loss.
Who is Ganesh’s daughter?
Answer:- Santoshi Mata is the daughter of Lord Ganesha.