yam recipes | ratalu recipe | purple yam|
Yam recipe was first cultivated in South Africa. Many types of vitamins and minerals are found in yam. yam is also known as ratalu recipe.
Yam recipe contains Vitamin B6. Which is considered very beneficial for the body. There are many types of yams. such as yellow, white and purple.
Yams is a root vegetable. Purple yam helps to regulate metabolism and improve heart health. Violet yam helps to boost immunity. Purple yams also contain the right amount of vitamin C.
Yams are good in calories and dietary fiber. There are many yam benefits such as weight loss etc. How can you lose weight? Kand Wafers is a fasting dry snack recipe. Which is deep fried in hot oil.
Yam recipe Ingridents:-
- yam -250gm
- Oil – ( to fry )
- Desi Ghee – 2 tsp
- Garlic – 7 to 8 cloves
- Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Green chili – 3
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – (as per taste)
- Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
- Green Onion – 1/2 bunch ( chopped green part)
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- coriander leaves
Yam vegetable :-
- To make ratalu vegetable, first apply oil in the hands.
- Then take out the Rind of Ratlu and cut it into pieces like potatoes.
- After slicing, fry the yam.
- After frying, take it out in a plate.
- Then put 2 spoons of ghee in the pan. as soon as the ghee melts
Then put 7 to 8 finely chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, finely chopped 3 green chilies, 1 inch piece of ginger and make it sure.
- Then put finely chopped onion in it. Make it lightly golden brown too.
- As soon as the onion becomes slightly golden brown, then add finely chopped tomato, 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1.5 tsp salt, 2 tsp coriander powder and mix it well. take |
- Then add 1 cup of curd to it. After adding curd, cook it well for 2 to 3 minutes on low medium flame.
- After 3 minutes as soon as the masala starts leaving the ghee. Then put the fried yam and 3/4 cup water in it and cook it for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, put the green part of finely chopped green onion in it and cook it for 1 minute and then add 1/4 cup garam masala and mix it well.
- Then put finely chopped coriander leaves in the last and mix well.
- Ratalu ki sabji is ready.
• Before cutting the yam, apply oil on the hands, otherwise it will start itching.
• After cutting the yam, fry it, otherwise it will start itching in the throat.
What is another name for yam?
What happens by eating yam vegetable?
The vegetable of yam is very beneficial for the body. Because it contains Vitamin C, Magnesium, Vitamin B6.
How many types of yams are there?
white yam, yellow yam, orange yam and purple yam recipe.
What is ratalu in english?
Which crop is yam?
Yam plays an important role in the vegetable crop of the root system.
How is the yam planted?
After deep plowing of the field, the beds should be made at a distance of 50 cm. Sow yam on these branches at a distance of 30 cm. Fragments up to 50 grams are treated in 0.2 percent mancozeb solution for 5 minutes and used for sowing. 20 to 30 quintals of seeds are required per hectare.
What is the scientific name of yam recipe?
Scientific name of yam is Dioscario aletta.
Is sweet potato the same as yam?
Ratlu is a root vegetable similar to sweet potato.
Is yam recipe good for health?
Yam has very high nutrient density and it is very healthy if consumed.
Is it good to eat purple yam recipe?
Purple yam is an incredibly nutritious starchy root vegetable. It has antioxidant properties that can help lower blood pressure and sugar levels.