Homemade Malai Soya Chaap Recipe
Malai Soya Chaap Recipe in hindi
Soya Chaap is a vegetarian Indian dish made from soybeans. Soybean is first soaked in water, then it is ground into a paste.
This paste is shaped into an arc and is used to make a variety of dishes. With Soya Chaap, you can make Malai Soya Chaap Recipe, Soya Chaap Recipe, Tandoori Soya Chaap, Soya Chaap Masala, Soya Chaap Pakoda, Dry Soya Chaap Recipe, Soya Chaap Tikka Masala Recipe.
It is a popular street food in India and can be found at many roadside stalls. Soya Chaap is served with naan, roti, rice, puri. Soya Malai Chaap is a soybean dish cooked in thick cream. Malai Soya Chaap can be dry or with little gravy.
Malai Chaap contains high amounts of protein, fiber, minerals, and vitamins. The percentage of protein in soya chap is more than that of milk and eggs. Malai Soya Chaap is one such recipe which is liked by everyone, whether young or old. If there is a party or get together at your home, then you must try Malai Soya Chaap at home, everyone will like it very much.
Malai Soya Chaap looks very tasty to eat. If you make and eat Malai Soya Chaap once, you will feel like making it again and again. You can make Malai Soya Chaap at home better than the restaurant.
- Soya Chaap – 200 grams
- Salt – (as per taste)
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp (crushed)
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Cumin – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger chili paste – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1/2 inch
- Cloves – 2
- Black pepper – 10 to 12
- Big cardamom – 1
- Bay leaf – 1
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Cashew – 12 to 15
- Cream – 2 tsp
- green coriander
Method for frying Malai Soya Chaap Recipe:-
•To make Malai Soya Chaap, first cut the Soya Chaap into pieces and remove the stick.
• Then put 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper in the soy sauce, mix and keep it for 5 minutes.
• Then you grind 1 big cardamom, 2 cloves, 1/2 inch cinnamon and 10 to 12 black pepper.
•Then put 3 tsp oil in the pan and heat it. As soon as the oil becomes hot, then make the soya chaap golden brown from both the sides.
• When soya chaap turns golden brown, take it out in a plate.
Method to make Cream Soya Chaap:-
• Then in the same pan add 1/4 tsp cumin, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 inch cinnamon, and add the crushed spices, add 1 tsp ginger chili paste and fry lightly.
• Then add 1 tsp coriander powder to it.
• Then make a paste by grinding 1/2 cup curd and 12 to 15 cashews.
• Then turn off the gas flame and add curd and cashew paste and mix it well.
• Then turn on the gas flame.
• Then roast it well so that it starts boiling.
• Then put 2 spoons of cream in it and mix it well.
• When it starts leaving ghee, add 1/2 cup water and mix it well and let it boil.
• Boiling has started, then add salt as per taste, 1 teaspoon coriander leaves and mix well.
• Then put the impression in it and cook it on low medium flame for 5 minutes.
• After 5 minutes, you check when the chap becomes soft, then you take it out in a plate and put coriander leaves on top.
• Malai Soya Chaap is ready.
• You can serve it with roti, paratha, naan and rice.
• When you fry soya chaap, then you fry it on slow medium flame only so that it gets fried inside.
• When you are adding curd and cashew paste, turn off the gas and add it. Because there is a fear of bursting.
• When you put the paste, then turn on the gas.
Is Soya Malai Chaap healthy?
Soya chap contains 60 percent soya flour and 40 percent all purpose flour, salt and water. Soya along with paneer is a great source of protein.
Is Malai Chaap Roll healthy?
Soya Chaap Roll is a healthy snack as soya bean is a very good source of protein, vitamin B and minerals.
Is Soya Chaap difficult to digest?
Yes, soya chap is difficult to digest.
Is Malai Chaap Veg or Non Veg?
Malai Chaap is vegetarian.
Is soya chaap high in calories?
Soybean stick (1 portion) contains 8g total carbs, 5g net carbs, 0.5g fat, 9.5g protein and 70 calories.
What is Malai Chaap sweet made of?
This delicious sweet is prepared from milk, sugar, rose petals, cardamom powder and rose essence.
Is the chap made of flour?
Chaap maida, high-gluten flour if available, is made with salt and water.
Malai Soya Chaap Recipe