Kormolas Recipe| Goan christmas sweet |
Kormolas recipe is a traditional Goan recipe. Kormolas are made during Christmas and New Year. Kormolas form an integral part of Kuswar, distributed to friends and family during Christmas.
Kormolas is also known as Shankar para. Very few ingredients are needed to make it. To make this, you need all-purpose flour, sweet soda, sugar, desi ghee, milk, and oil.
If you make Kormolas once, you will feel like making and eating them again and again. The taste of Kormolas is precisely like the taste of Shankar Pare. Only its design is different. You can make many sweets for Christmas, such as rich cake, marzipan, Christmas fudge, and rose cookies.
Everyone likes Kormolas very much. It would be best if you tried this at Christmas. It is also effortless to make, and it gets ready quickly.
- Refined Flour (Maida) – 1 cup
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar (sugar) – 1/4 cup
- Desi Ghee – 1 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Milk (दूध) – 1/4 cup
- Oil (for frying)
Method of making kormolas recipe,Goan christmas sweet :-
• To make kormolas, take a big utensil, add 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tsp cardamom powder, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 baking powder, and 1 tbsp ghee, and mix it well.
• Then add little by little warm milk and flour in it.
• You must prepare by applying flour the same way as you make paratha.
• After applying the dough, cover it and keep it for 20 minutes. So that it sets well.
• After 20 minutes, mash it once the dough is set.
• After kneading, divide it into three parts.
•Take one portion and roll it like roti. You have to move it thinner than the roti.
• Then cut it with a cooking cutter and remove the extra flour.
•Take a circle and roll it thin with the help of a rolling pin.
• Then, fold the sheet into a half moon, bring the edges of the bottom line together, and stick them.
• Now, give a pointed shape by folding the top and bottom joints.
• Similarly, make all the kormolas.
• Then, put oil in the pan. As soon as the oil becomes hot, add kormolas and make it golden brown from both sides on low, medium flame.
• As soon as it turns golden brown, take it out on a plate.
• Kormolas is ready.
• Cool the kormolas completely. Once the kormolas cool down completely, store them in an air-tight container.
•When you are making dough for kormolas, measure all the ingredients.
• You have to make the dough soft to make Kormolas.
• When you are giving shape, stick it nicely from both sides.
• frying time should be slightly hotter than medium, and you must only fry it on slow medium flame.